The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing

The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing

January 24, 2015

The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing was very nice, very organized, very clean, and it was very large, which was my concern because our aunt has dementia, and I was worried she would be confused in that setting. But I have talked to people, and they seem to feel that the residents there are well taken care of, so we are considering it. The staff seemed busy, involved, active, and kind. The studio was too small, and we kind of looked at the one-bedroom situation. We felt like the size was small but adequate for what she'll probably eventually need. It seemed they had a full activity schedule, and that was one of the things we liked about that place.

June 19, 2014

Lake Pointe Landing was very nice. It had beautiful grounds. The food and their dining room were both excellent. They had a rehab place where doctors sent patients that didn't live there, which was very good. It was a little more expensive, but it is was an excellent facility. I would recommend them to others if they could afford it.

January 31, 2014

The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landings Retirement had 102 units in two floors. So, it is a very large facility. My wife used to go to a poetry group there and I was able to observe the staff. I was very impressed with them. The outstanding characteristic is the safety and security of their residence, they have 24-hour security that manned the main door. All of the other doors were alarmed. We were invited for lunch there. My understanding under the North Carolina State regulations, the menus throughout the year on these facilities were set by the State and there has to be at least one alternative on each meals. There was a selection of food and they serve breakfast in your room. It if hadn't been for the proximity and the smaller size of the facility where my wife's now, I would have been comfortable with my wife being at Lake Pointe Landings.

October 25, 2013

I went with my daughter and son-in-law at Lake Pointe Landing. The place is so wonderful and we couldn't just pass it up. What really sold us was that they have little cottages. The first thing that appealed to me was that they have a chapel and a Catholic service every Sunday. They also have an exercise room and a beautiful library. They have a very active list of things to do. They do tours and every week they take the residence to the bank, to the hospital, or to their doctor's appointments. The staff were very cooperative.

November 17, 2011

By WALKER726

MY SISTER IS THERE AND IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF. THEY BRING HER BREAKFAST TO HER ROOM AND SHE CAN GO TO THE DINING ROOM FOR THE OTHER MEALS OR HAVE THEM DELIVERED. THEY HELP HER GET DRESSED. SHE IS HAPPY THERE. THE HELP IS EXCEPTIONAL.

Independent Living Reviews for The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing

May 10, 2016

By ConstanceXPXHI

We get three meals a day and have nurses from the facilities here at Lake Pointe Landing. The community is quite large. It has an entertainment room where they show movies and have parties.There is a lot going on here but I can’t participate because I’m not able to. They have all kinds of cards, movies, and people who come in to entertain us. It has everything here. We have made good friends. They have a good health program with a doctor on-call and a nurse who comes the minute you call them. We can’t complain about a thing. The food is pretty good. There are days where there’s things we don’t like, but on those days, we don’t have to go with it because we were given the menu at the beginning of the week of what we’re going to have. We just pick and choose what we want. It is a very nice community. We have been very happy here. There are patio homes and villas. We happened to have a patio home, which is a two-bedroom with our own kitchen, two bathrooms, and a one-car garage. We have an end unit, so we’re very fortunate.

About The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing

The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing is a senior living provider in Hendersonville, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bridge at Lake Pointe Landing