Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Independent Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

June 27, 2014

By Betsy7

I found Heritage Hills. It has independent living, and it also has a whole continuum of care, plus they have separate houses that people can live in that are really independent living. It seemed very clean. It was a pretty big facility. I admired the facility itself. I love that it has an indoor swimming pool because she loves to swim. It's the only one that had an indoor swimming pool. I just had a good feeling about the place. The price of the smaller 1-bedroom was more affordable than any place.

January 21, 2014

By Bernardino2

I have only been in Heritage Hills for six days. I chose this facility because of the people and their friendliness. Also they allowed me to bring my dog. I got a free-standing cottage, which has a one bedroom and a bathroom. They're all recently painted. I've also got my own drive-in garage with a door closer and a laundry room with washer and driver. It's pretty neat. The staff is excellent. They are caring people and overseeing me and my well-being. If I have a need, I can call them and they would come and help me with it. They also care for my dog as much as I do.

September 26, 2013

By Geraldine6

My husband and I move in to Heritage Hills and everything is fine. They have a lot to offer. They go to the apple festival. They go to waterfalls. They take trips and they go to theaters. We have one meal a day and the food is very good. We have an individual home and it is nice. We have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen with dining area, a full size garage, a sunroom and a deck and a little backyard. The staff is so kind and helpful. They never deny us of anything that we ask. They even allow our dog to live with us.

August 24, 2013

By Lydia4

Heritage Hills seemed good in the sense that the people in the facility seemed to be as active as possible. The staff seemed fine. We saw several activities, but I don't remember what they were.

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

55 and up

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

We have Pisgah National Forest as well as many restaurants and shopping places in downtown Hendersonville.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills has organized?

They had lunch at Stoney Knob Café and did a tour of the Historic Vance Birthplace.

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills offer to independent living residents?

We offer transportation to grocery stores and to doctors appointments on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We offer a variety of different meal choices.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have a Clubhouse that offers a media room, large library, lounge area, and a billiards room.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills offer to independent living residents?

We offer pendants and we have emergency buttons in each restroom that contacts 911.

If Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We have a walking path through the middle of the community.

Does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Services and Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

• Detached Homes

• State Licenses: HAL-045-123

About Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Welcome to Heritage Hills, an elegantly appointed senior living community that elevates Independent Living and Memory Care to a new standard of excellence.

Offering affordable fees for our Independent Living and Legacies™ Memory Care program, Heritage Hills just may be the best value in luxury senior living in the area. Rich with amenities and services, Heritage Hills welcomes residents to enjoy a worry-free lifestyle that beautifully balances independence and support. As a resident, you will enjoy the convenience of restaurant style dining; housekeeping, and transportation services among many other benefits.

Hospitality and wellness are key components to life at Heritage Hills. Heritage Hills has a variety of floor plans to offer you. You can be assured that your loved one is safe in our carefully monitored Memory Care community. And for our residents of Independent Living; you will have access to many amenities such as a Craft House, Woodworking shop, library as well as computer lab.

Conveniently located, Heritage Hills is close to shopping, healthcare services, religious services and cultural and educational opportunities.

At Heritage Hills it’s a new day. And it’s yours!

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills