Woodbury Wellness Center

Reviews of Woodbury Wellness Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Woodbury Wellness Center

December 05, 2014

By Shirley88198850

Generally, the Woodbury Wellness Center is OK. The staff is wonderful; there is just not enough of them, but I think that is everywhere. The people who take care of my husband are great. I feel that they are caring, he doesn't lack for anything, and he seems happy enough. They try hard to warm up the surroundings. In fact, they've just added some paintings to their dining room where my husband has his meals to warm it up a little bit. They put tablecloths on the table -- which they hadn't done before. His room is rather sparse, but he isn't in there that much because they have to watch him since he can't really walk on his own, so he's got a bell on, and he generally is either in the lunch room or sitting up in front of the main desk.

November 23, 2013

By Mary73932050

I had come across Woodbury through the VA. It was really good. My parent had been there twice for a week each time for respite care. We really like this place. That would be the one that we're looking at when we do put him in a facility. The people there were great. The nurses knew their patients by name. He had one nurse that came in and talked with him, another one that walked with him, and another one that enjoyed taking him outside. Regarding accommodations, the first room he was in, he was by himself. It was clean and very nice. It only had a small TV and that's the only thing we didn't like about it. The next time he went in there, he was with another gentleman, so it was a lot smaller but it was clean. It didn't have the smell and it was really nice. Their dining area was really nice. However, regarding food, he said everything was cold all the time. With regards to activities, they did have a nice little gym there.

Services and Amenities of Woodbury Wellness Center

About Woodbury Wellness Center

Woodbury Wellness Center is a senior living provider in Hampstead, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Woodbury Wellness Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodbury Wellness Center