Brookdale Dickinson Avenue

Brookdale Dickinson Avenue (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Dickinson Avenue

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Dickinson Avenue

June 19, 2013

My mom was at Carolina House and it was small but all her things fit there. I had not tried the food there. It would be better if the staff paid more attention to the residents.

May 11, 2012

By Peg2

Very caring staff and management. Concerned for positive living conditions for patients. Our patient is always clean and well cared for; she has maintained or gained weight. She does not have pressure sores and is encouraged to be up moving around as best she can. The facility is clean with no offensive odors. The residents are treated with respect with a family-type atmosphere. The staff is very aware of any medical concerns and responds to the need for treatment immediately.

October 13, 2011

By MariaMaria

I visited this facility to see if it would be good for my ailing aunt. I found that this facility was a great place for my aunt because they had great services, great staff, and a pleasant place. I felt comfortable about leaving my aunt there. I found there staff to be very caring, empathic, and easy to relate to. My aunt has been ailing and needs help since I can no longer take time off from work, and she does not want a home health aid. She does not want to be at home with just the home health aid, she would rather be in this facility. The amenities were great and much better than the other places I had seen. The Carolina house of Greenville was clean, quiet and had a great environment, it would be a great place for my aunt to spend the rest of her days. From what I have seen, I would recommend this place for anyone looking for someone who needs an assisting living provider.

June 29, 2011

By Doug

What impressed me about this facility was the concerns of the staff members on medical assistants. A lot of the residents at this assisted living facility can do for themselves, but from the conversation with one of the staff members, they are ready 24/7 to deliver a high quality professional help support to assist on any issue. When i was walking down the hallway i saw a resident dancing to a music video that was on TV. It made me feel good to see someone of that age dance just as good as me and I'm 25 years old. Even though the facility mostly have older residents, I can tell that they still have a long life a head of them.

Photos of Brookdale Dickinson Avenue

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Dickinson Avenue

About Brookdale Dickinson Avenue

Brookdale Dickinson Avenue provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Dickinson Avenue