Richland Place Greensboro, NC

Reviews of Richland Place

Memory Care Reviews for Richland Place

January 29, 2016

By Sonja5

We chose Brookdale Lawndale Drive, and our overall experience was great. The administration worked so hard in a very timely manner. The rooms were comfortable. The staff was cordial and really cared about my mom, and I liked that. My mother loved the food. The dining area was more than adequate.

June 08, 2013

By LaDora

This place gives you that all-time-feeling of a nursing home and it needs a little renovation. However, the staff were great. The nurses were very caring and weren't cold or standoffish. They were checking on a lot of people and I like the way they did that. The rooms were fine and acceptable. They also had an activity bus where they would go one place once a week.

May 15, 2013

By Stephanie7

Emeritus is very clean and extremely nice. The food was delicious and the staff was extremely nice.

September 23, 2012

By mad hatter

With a loved one in there I can vouch that many of the staff are great now that they have more of them, but the training they receive is minimal and they do have turn over of good ones rather than the ones who could care less. Changing "underwear" is not a pleasant chore and they obviously don't do it often enough. Be sure and visit everyday to MAKE them take care of your loved one. They also lied about the "deposit" which is not a deposit at all and very hard to pull them without another large "fee" to another facility. If I knew then what I know now, she would NOT be there!

June 23, 2012

By disgruntled in GSO

Don't be fooled by the looks. Most of the staff are great, but not enough of them to go around. Very weak management.

July 30, 2011

By jksmith77

This facility is located on Lawndale Drive in Greensboro and at first glance seems like it could be one of the more premier assisted living centers based on the courtyard and front grounds alone. The groundskeeper must be commended for sure. In fact, the facility is less than 15 years old so it should be a very nice facility inside and out. From what I learned, the staff has a very low turnover rate which is great and the patients love them which is even better. A few of the staff have been there since it has opened its doors. I walked through the doors and I was nearly knocked off my feet. There were 3 older gentlemen "play fighting" in the middle of the lobby! They had to be at least 80 years old! Everyone was having a blast. If this is what a retirement community is then sign me up! The staff was helpful in leading me around the grounds and everyone welcomed me with open arms when I had questions. This is definitely a great place if you are looking into an assisted living facility.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Richland Place

Photos of Richland Place

Services and Amenities of Richland Place

• About Richland Place

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Richland Place