Richland Place Greensboro, NC

Reviews of Richland Place

Memory Care Reviews for Richland Place

September 23, 2012

By mad hatter

With a loved one in there I can vouch that many of the staff are great now that they have more of them, but the training they receive is minimal and they do have turn over of good ones rather than the ones who could care less. Changing "underwear" is not a pleasant chore and they obviously don't do it often enough. Be sure and visit everyday to MAKE them take care of your loved one. They also lied about the "deposit" which is not a deposit at all and very hard to pull them without another large "fee" to another facility. If I knew then what I know now, she would NOT be there!

June 23, 2012

By disgruntled in GSO

Don't be fooled by the looks. Most of the staff are great, but not enough of them to go around. Very weak management.

July 30, 2011

By jksmith77

This facility is located on Lawndale Drive in Greensboro and at first glance seems like it could be one of the more premier assisted living centers based on the courtyard and front grounds alone. The groundskeeper must be commended for sure. In fact, the facility is less than 15 years old so it should be a very nice facility inside and out. From what I learned, the staff has a very low turnover rate which is great and the patients love them which is even better. A few of the staff have been there since it has opened its doors. I walked through the doors and I was nearly knocked off my feet. There were 3 older gentlemen "play fighting" in the middle of the lobby! They had to be at least 80 years old! Everyone was having a blast. If this is what a retirement community is then sign me up! The staff was helpful in leading me around the grounds and everyone welcomed me with open arms when I had questions. This is definitely a great place if you are looking into an assisted living facility.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Richland Place

Photos of Richland Place

Services and Amenities of Richland Place

• Get Costs

About Richland Place

Compassion and specialized care are the hallmarks of Richland Place, a pet friendly senior living community in Greensboro, NC, focusing on individuals who need assisted living and memory care services to enhance everyday life. We are located in southwest Greensboro, in the heart of the North Carolina Triad. Having access to diverse activities, including scenic drives, cooking groups, creative arts classes, music appreciation and Gospel Hour offers our residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body. By developing individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, we provide comfort and peace of mind that is important to you and your loved ones. With a full-time licensed nurse available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care, we strive to maintain each resident's independence. Schedule a visit to explore our assisted living and memory care community in Greensboro, NC.

Map of Richland Place