Brookdale Country Day Road

Reviews of Brookdale Country Day Road

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Country Day Road

October 02, 2014

By Nelson5

The staff was nice, but I was less impressed with The Pines of Goldsboro. I thought it was a smaller facility and that it had a bit of age to it. I would think that they need to do a little bit more work in terms of keeping the place feeling fresher. The dining room looked nice; it was the right size for the facility. I actually thought they work a little too hard to try to get my aunt to think about that place. I know that these people are salespersons, but I felt that that person was more of a regular salesperson because she was just trying too hard. I thought it was clean, but I think they need to work a little bit harder at it. I remember the residents being very quiet; I don’t remember them being very active.

August 04, 2014

By Ernest2

Emeritus was nice and clean; people were friendly and I liked it. However, my aunt didn't want to move far from her friends. I liked how nice and clean the rooms were. The staff seemed to be friendly and accommodating.

March 27, 2014

By Delores6

We were familiar with Emeritus at The Pines of Goldsboro, and it's always been one of the better assisted living homes in Goldsboro. The facility is very clean. The staff is very professional. Everyone who works there goes out of their way to make sure that my mother's needs are met. They have a very nice dining facility, and anyone can eat there. The food was extremely good, and it was better than I thought it would be. When you have a special diet, they can prepare it for you. They have a nice sitting area, TV room, and exercise room. They have a lot of activities, but my mother has not really participated in them because she has dementia. They have a nice facility, but most importantly, I like the way they treated my mother. It is just really a nice facility, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for assisted living.

August 30, 2012

By Lenny11

Emeritus at the Pines of Goldsboro is a very nice living facility. The rooms are nice and spacious. The location is excellent. It is set up in a very accessible way making it easy to accommodate wheelchairs etc. They offer activities for the residents and they also provide a shuttle service to local venues. There are some downsides to the Pines as well. The food that they serve the residents is not very appetizing at all. Also they are understaffed. While I understand that this is assisted living, not a rest home, there still are not enough people to provide the services that the residents pay for. Each resident has a call button for help but there is not always someone at the desk to answer the call should there be an emergency and this is a serious problem. Overall the Pines would be a decent place for an elderly person who will not require much assistance but can manage on their own.

Photos of Brookdale Country Day Road

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Country Day Road

• Licenses: Yes

About Brookdale Country Day Road

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Country Day Road