Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro

Reviews of Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro

Nursing Home Reviews for Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro

August 26, 2016

By reallyupsetitwillcomebacktoyou

LISTEN, LISTEN EVERYBODY!!!! DO YALL HEAR ME : I SAID DO NOT BRING YOUR LOVE ONES TO THIS PLACE.. THEY ARE THE WORST PLACE IN HISTORY.. THEY ARE THE WORST PLACE IN EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA.. I RATE THEM BELOW A ONE STAR. THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH STAFF ON EITHER SHIFT.. EMPLOYESS ARE ALWAYS QUITTING. THE ADMINISTRATOR JUST QUIT THE OTHER DAY BECAUSE IT IS UNFIXABLE. YOU GOT PEOPLE FROM PHYSICAL THERAPY QUITTING THATS BEING THERE FOR YEARS THEY QUIT, YOU HAVE NURSING ASSISTANT BEING THERE FOR YEARS THEY QUITING OR WENT PRN.. YOU HAVE NURSES BEING THERE FOR YEARS AND THEY QUITTING OR WENT PRN.. MY RELATIVE WILL HAVE MAJOR BREAK DOWN IF WE DIDNT STAY ON TOP OF IT.. THEY BE LEFT WET/SOILED THE ROOMS BE NASTY, BATHROOM NASTY, THEY LET ALL PATIENTS USE SAME BATH PAN AND BEDPANS . I CAN GO ON ABOUT THIS PLACE.. BUT IM TELLING YOU DONT SEND THEM THERE.

June 07, 2015

By georgiadeesmurf

My mother was in this facility for three nights before we had her transferred to another facility. There is not enough staff to take care of the people there. The rooms are not clean and the paint is coming off the wall in some areas. There is a strong odor of urine,when I walked in the door. They put a diaper on our Mom, who does not wear one without asking. The staff kept saying they did not have a treatment plan because she was new. She did not get a bath until 1:30 pm, Sunday, they were so busy. The food that was served there was awful. She could not eat it. We had to bring food to her .We stayed there with her throughout the day to help her as needed. We were literally afraid for her safety. I would not recommend this facility. The state and other agencies that approve this place need to make unannounced frequent visits. This population deserve better care. I have it a 1 star, because there was not a zero listed.

March 03, 2015

By unhappygrand

The only reason I am giving this 1 star is because I cannot rate it without a star. This is the most hideous place I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. My grandmother was there and would have been better served at home alone because that is about what she received while she was there. The staff are consistently in a poor mood and seem irritated if asked about anything. They seem to be short-staffed as it takes quite a bit of time to carry out any task. The scariest thing about this facility is the lack of knowledge regarding infections control and appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment). The ONLY way I would recommend this facility is in the case of payback for a horrid childhood!

April 16, 2014

By caring010329

My husband was in Brian Center and he wasn’t pleased with the help. They have a mixture of people that are in there, and they don’t have enough help. My husband needs total care. The room wasn’t bad, it was just really the atmosphere, it was just a big place and I won’t take him back there again. The food was not that good, I would take him food every day for lunch in there. The dining area was pretty clean. They have activities, but he can’t participate.

About Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro

Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro is a senior living provider in Goldsboro, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/goldsboro