Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation / Goldsboro

Reviews of Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation / Goldsboro

Nursing Home Reviews for Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation / Goldsboro

March 03, 2015

By unhappygrand

The only reason I am giving this 1 star is because I cannot rate it without a star. This is the most hideous place I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. My grandmother was there and would have been better served at home alone because that is about what she received while she was there. The staff are consistently in a poor mood and seem irritated if asked about anything. They seem to be short-staffed as it takes quite a bit of time to carry out any task. The scariest thing about this facility is the lack of knowledge regarding infections control and appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment). The ONLY way I would recommend this facility is in the case of payback for a horrid childhood!

April 16, 2014

By caring010329

My husband was in Brian Center and he wasn’t pleased with the help. They have a mixture of people that are in there, and they don’t have enough help. My husband needs total care. The room wasn’t bad, it was just really the atmosphere, it was just a big place and I won’t take him back there again. The food was not that good, I would take him food every day for lunch in there. The dining area was pretty clean. They have activities, but he can’t participate.

Services and Amenities of Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation / Goldsboro

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation / Goldsboro

Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation / Goldsboro is a senior living provider in Goldsboro, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation / Goldsboro for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation / Goldsboro