Brian Ctr Health & Rehab/gasto

Brian Ctr Health & Rehab/gasto (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brian Ctr Health & Rehab/gasto

Nursing Home Reviews for Brian Ctr Health & Rehab/gasto

April 20, 2015

Brian Center could be better. It was closer to where we live. The staff could have been better in regard to my mother’s care. The area is not too bad, and they liked to keep their floors clean. The people are pretty friendly. The food is average. The activities were centered towards holidays. They seemed to be short-handed.

April 16, 2015

By missmydad5414

My father suffered a stroke that took his mental faculties from him. I was at a loss as to where to put him after his hospital stay. One day I ran into an old family friend who had started working at Brian of Gastonia, and told me she highly recommended it. My parents were divorced, but my family lived in Gastonia my entire childhood, so I took my friends advice and moved him there. Sadly, I regret this decision every day after he died less than a month later. Because his short term memory and other faculties were gone, he needed a lot of attention. But I would often find they didn't allow him dignity in changing him, bathing him, changing his bed sheets, or tidying his room for him. After he left the rehab wing, the permanent rooms forced him to have less supervision, care, and things to do. The first time I saw him after he was moved the first time, his stuff was thrown into a closet and some of it was missing. I filed complaints but we never saw those things again, some of which were important. He was then moved two other times before he died, and by the time of the last move, his personal items were all but gone. Needless to say, I was very disappointed and heartbroken that I didn't get a chance to move him somewhere nicer before he died in that awful place. DO NOT PUT YOUR LOVES ONES AT BRIAN!!!! The place is also disgusting and the nurses on the permanent halls don't seem to like to help those who are a little more difficult. Overall, bad experience.

March 31, 2014

By LovelyLady4

They had my uncle in Brian Center in Gastonia, and that was a rotten place. It ought to be closed down. They didn't look out for the patients. They'd let them fall out the bed, they wouldn't feed them. They'd keep him good so they wouldn't have to attend to him. It was an awful place.

Services and Amenities of Brian Ctr Health & Rehab/gasto

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Brian Ctr Health & Rehab/gasto

Brian Ctr Health & Rehab/gasto is a senior living provider in Gastonia, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brian Ctr Health & Rehab/gasto for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brian Ctr Health & Rehab/gasto