Carillon Assisted Living Fayetteville, NC

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Carillon Assisted Living

November 21, 2014

By Mary95439550

I like the cleanliness of Carillon Assisted Living. I also like that the place is quiet and the outside has beautiful scenery. Overall, the facility is really nice.

September 23, 2014

Carillon Assisted Living was very nice. The place was clean. The people were pleasant. Everybody was nice and eager to help in giving information. The room was very nice. The dining area was clean, had a nice atmosphere, and nice tablecloths. They served breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. They had activities like bingo and devotion.

July 10, 2013

By Penelope3

I went to the open house of Carillon and it really impressed me. It was focused on my needs as an Alzheimer's caretaker. I was very pleased with their preparation for hosting the lecture; they have hand-outs and informative speeches. It was customizing care to the patients but it was out of our price range though. The dining room was gorgeous and it was like an upscale restaurant. There were carpeting, beautiful light chandeliers and lots of windows that look out on a lightly wooded area that was peaceful and attractive.

April 12, 2012

By Charlotte Carson

This was a very beautiful and well-kept facility. I was told by the staff that it was designed to appear as "homey" as possible, with covered porches and lovely landscaping. The rooms were well appointed and there were spaces for gathering for meals as well as activities. The staff seemed genuinely involved and concerned with each of the residents. There is a dementia unit at each of these facilities and according to the representative, Carillon has had great success working with residents who suffer from various types of dementia. Although, they do not offer nursing services like a nursing home would, a nursing home was nearby. This is convenient because often residents of the assisted living facility are recent transfers from a nursing home or will one day be transferred to the nursing home. I was left with a very favorable opinion of Carillon, it's staff and services.

About Carillon Assisted Living

Carillon Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Fayetteville, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Carillon Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carillon Assisted Living