Brookdale Elizabeth City

Reviews of Brookdale Elizabeth City

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Elizabeth City

March 20, 2014

By Terrie2

Carolina House was fine and we really liked it. They have little one room apartments. The staff was great. I thought they would be fine for my dad. They have different type of games, checkers and card games.

October 30, 2012

By shanelle brown

When I arrived at the facility I was greeted in the front office by friendly staff. The facility appeared to be very clean and quiet. I was promptly directed to my great grandmothers unit. She appeared to be well taken care of and had nothing negative to say about her stay. The grounds were neatly landscaped and well kept. The building was clean on the outside. While I was there I had a chance to see her receive her dinner. The wait staff were courteous and greeted us. The meal served looked very appeasing and nutritional. They followed her required diet to the letter. While there I found out that they offered many daily activities in which my great grandmother could participate in. All in All it seemed like a great place to live. The staff seemed to care about the residents and there well being. I would recommend this to others

June 20, 2012

By Tony hick

I went to visit this facility with husband to see his great-grandmother; I was so impressed with the facility. The facility is located in a really nice area. The staff members were really nice and the decorations of the building was nice as well. Overall the place was clean, kind and appeared to be well run. Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee. The food is equivalent to a nice restaurant as well as plentiful. The facility had many different living room areas for sitting. This was really great in case someone didn't feel like cleaning their room for guest; or they just wanted to meet up with their other friends. My husband's great grandmother was really happy with living there and the staff members appeared to be really nice to her. The facility appeared to have many different staff members from each department, so we received a chance to see many different smiling faces. I would recommend this facility as a better choice.

Photos of Brookdale Elizabeth City

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Elizabeth City

• Features Extra: Library

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Brookdale Elizabeth City

Brookdale Elizabeth City provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Our commmunity has the ability to offer Medicaid for residents once they have paid privately for a minimum of 12 months.

Map of Brookdale Elizabeth City