Brookdale Eden

Reviews of Brookdale Eden

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Eden

January 21, 2009

By Melanie-1

My loved one stayed here

My grandmother has been there for approximately one month. Initially, the center has a great presentation and overall I find it to be relatively well kept and the staff appears to be fairly well trained and interested in the residents. What I do not like at this point is the fact that there are simple specific needs my grandmother has that I do not feel are being attended to. Even though she gets visits from relatives at least three days a week, we find that issues we discuss with staff continue to go unaddressed. To me, they are simply things like making sure my grandmother drinks enough liquids during the week- when she is able to flag someone down for water, they bring her a small cup of water and that's that. She then has to hope she can flag someone else down later and hope that they don't forget to bring her little cup of water. We do what we can as a family bringing her, for instance, a small refrigerator to put drinks and snacks in, BUT I would think that the center would have shown more interest and assertiveness where this example need was concerned. The result of her not drinking enough was that she had to be hospitalized for a uninary tract infection that was at least worsened by the lack of fluid intake. We are sticking with it as we feel that overall the center provides good service to my grandmother and that we do need to allow for a period of adjustment. I hope to report better things as time progresses...

Photos of Brookdale Eden

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Eden

About Brookdale Eden

Brookdale Eden provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Eden Estates provides services that are tailored to each individual's unique needs, while ensuring optimal engagement in life. Eden Estates provides the highest quality living accommodations, services, and care with an emphasis on satisfaction.

Map of Brookdale Eden