Carver Living Center

Reviews of Carver Living Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Carver Living Center

March 26, 2013

By caring0313213

My sister was having a hard time getting a place for her ex-husband. But he's been placed at Carver Living Center and he's fine now. They seem to be doing very well for him. I think the food is fine. I don't have any complaints.

October 03, 2011

By misty1`

the room sizes are descent, the wound care nurse= excellent, speech therapist=excellent, cleaness=good, all of these things are good but if someone drops the ball on making sure your loved one has sufficent oxygen, they could end up= deceased. which is more important to you? You be the judge.

September 10, 2011

By Phoebe1

My mother is a resident at Carver in Durham and has been since January of this year. For the most part the facility and staff are quite fair. The facility is under new management because of some issues that arose earlier in the year. Due to some unfairness with the previous management, it resulted in some of the CNA's resigning. I do believe their laundry process can be much better as some of the sheets are dingy. Housekeeping does a good job in making sure any spills or messes are cleaned in a timely manner. The food could be more appetizing but for the most part is alright. We are allowed to purchase dining tickets for $2 a meal to eat with my mother. Regarding charging for meals of residents' family and/or friends I think that for the amount of money they charge to be a resident, they should have an allotted number of times per week/resident that guests are permitted for meals.

About Carver Living Center

Carver Living Center is a senior living provider in Durham, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Carver Living Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carver Living Center