Carillon Assisted Living of Durham

Carillon Assisted Living of Durham (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living of Durham

Assisted Living Reviews for Carillon Assisted Living of Durham

December 20, 2014

My mother moved to Carillon Assisted Living in September, and we liked it because it has a memory care that I wanted and it is close to my house. The staff are wonderful, and they are kind to my mother. They are very responsive to me and any questions I have. I don't have any complaints about the staff. It is a beautiful facility, and they have activities for the residents who wish to participate. The food is excellent, and I'm just very pleased. For her needs, the room is fine. With her Alzheimer's, she doesn't need any more than what she has. She is in a two-person room, and it is very adequate for her needs. It is a locked community, so the residents cannot get out.

February 27, 2014

They were friendly and very helpful at Carillon. Whitney was very helpful and called us a couple of times to see if we found something, and gave us ideas on places and what to do. She answered all the questions we had. She was very good in giving me time to think things through. I thought it was very nice. The facility is very well decorated, with colorful flowers, paintings on the walls. There's a wide veranda with walking chairs, they have activity rooms, a little a dressing area where they could dress up, put on make-up, jewelry and hats. And an area where the residents can cook and someone would have an assistant. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They had a great computer system where they check patient's medications and they come out and tell them what they're supposed to have. It was extremely nice. Everything looked fine. It was very homey. The residents are relaxed and comfortable.

August 09, 2013

By Cathy E.

My dad lived at Carillion Assisted Living in the Alzheimer's Care facility. The place is beautiful. They have a lovely garden surrounded by a locked gate. Most of the staff were excellent and really took good care of my dad. In fact we still text some of them, but there was just one staff who is not ideal and was kind of rough with the patients. The management was amazing and wonderful although my dad was not happy because it was locked down.

Services and Amenities of Carillon Assisted Living of Durham

About Carillon Assisted Living of Durham

Carillon Assisted Living of Durham is a senior living provider in Durham, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Carillon Assisted Living of Durham for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carillon Assisted Living of Durham