Bartlett Reserve

Reviews of Bartlett Reserve

Independent Living Reviews for Bartlett Reserve

July 13, 2014

By doctorkate

I moved my mom here about seven months ago, and it's been a wonderful experience. The staff is friendly, genuine, and accommodating, and helped to make her transition as easy as possible. The facility itself is very nice, with an ever-expanding list of amenities and activities. The residents seem genuinely happy overall and are a welcoming bunch and a well-integrated community. I find that the atmosphere here is much more relaxed and positive than the other Durham community from where she moved. They have taken great care of her and I've seen the staff really go above and beyond on numerous occasions to provide personalized service and make all reasonable accommodations (e.g., the BR transport van doesn't accommodate my mom's power chair, so they take all necessary steps to arrange transportation to her doctors' appointments via a service that does). She has become much more active in this community and it has been nice to see her feeling so engaged and at home. And no review would be complete without commentary on the amazing food that comes out of their kitchen. Everything is as fresh as possible and most things are made in house with a focus on local, sustainable suppliers when available. I have a food allergy and the kitchen is very kind about accommodating that when I frequently join her for meals. I really feel like choosing Bartlett Reserve was the best decision we could have made and they are a welcome addition to the South Durham community.

By J Dapper

This is a top-notch, caring facility. We are guests, and are treated in all respects as guests 9and also as friends). Summation : I love this place.

By NCMarmee

My parents have really enjoyed the flexible meal hours and the quality of the menu. Everyone on the staff has been very responsive when help was needed. Just waiting for a few more amenities to be complete such as the whirlpool.

By Carolmac

The main thing that stands out is the number of activities available to residents. In addition, the level of services and the caring, dedicated staff are superb.

By Lucile J

I have lived in another independent living place in the area and I felt like I was simply marking time. At Bartlett Reserve, I feel like I am really living!! It's great being here.

March 05, 2014

By M. Graham

I have a loved one at this wonderful community, and I'm constantly amazed at how the staff always go above and beyond to make sure the guests are happy and satisfied. I'd recommend Bartlett Reserve to anyone looking for the best!

Costs for Bartlett Reserve

Photos of Bartlett Reserve

Services and Amenities of Bartlett Reserve

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Bartlett Reserve

Out Top Priority is You!

You know what you need to feel at home. You want to be welcomed by people who know you well, to be free to pursue your interests, to dine when you’re hungry, and to have a real choice in how you live. You’ll find it at Bartlett Reserve, an award-winning lifestyle in south Durham just 15 minutes from everything in North Carolina’s central Triangle and an easy walk to shopping.

Bartlett Reserve is a gem among independent living communities in Durham. Whether enjoying a concert on our patio, swimming in the outdoor heated pool, laughing with friends, or just enjoying your beautiful apartment, you’ll feel at home in our community that’s just the right size.

More freedom. More flexibility. More ways to enjoy a great quality of life: at Bartlett Reserve, you come first!

Happy Living
Bartlett Reserve is regularly recognized as a Reader’s Choice Winner among Durham independent living communities by the Durham Herald-Sun and rated “Best of Senior Living” by residents and their family members. Why? Because as a resident, you are involved in the details of community life. Have a menu suggestion? Our chef is listening. Want to add a specific activity or field trip? We’ll put it on the calendar. Prefer to schedule transportation to medical appointments at your convenience? Done! Your preferences and your choices matter at Bartlett Reserve independent living.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee is an outstanding no-risk value. We offer a retirement lifestyle without ownership hassles, property taxes, maintenance worries, or hefty buy-in fees, with a one-time community entry fee equal to your first month’s rent. Our services and amenities stand apart among independent living communities in Durham. And, because we partner with Legacy Healthcare Services and Right at Home In Home Care & Assistance, most residents can stay in their beautiful apartment residence without having to move again.

Map of Bartlett Reserve