Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain

Assisted Living Reviews for Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain

March 29, 2013

By Sue15

My husband's aunt is in Carillon Assisted Living. It's a very good place, so she's going to stay there. It's very nice and she's very well satisfied with it. I'm very satisfied with it myself. Her only concern was her money problem, but we've got everything straightened out and she's fine. The staff is very good and they take good care of her.

December 28, 2012

Our two sons chose Carillon Assisted Living Center for us. They decided this is a good place to come to, and it certainly is. It's just more expensive than we thought it was going to be. Most of the time the staff are very nice and attentive. But just like any place you go, there are some people who don't really enjoy their job. They just do it to get paid, while others do a really good job and go far and beyond. The food is sufficient. We have vegetables, meat, and regular breakfast.

Services and Amenities of Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain

About Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain

Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain is a senior living provider in Cramerton, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carillon Assisted Living of Cramer Mountain