Catawba Valley Assisted Living

Reviews of Catawba Valley Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Catawba Valley Assisted Living

August 08, 2013

By chemgirl

My mother is a resident here. This is a wonderful facility. The staff are very caring and attentive to the residents. The physical surroundings are very nice and uplifting. It is small enough to feel like home but large enough for the residents to have many social contacts. I am in and out of the facility quite often so I see what goes on. I am very happy and comfortable that my mother is here. We were lucky to find this facility.

July 10, 2012

By theCandymanCan

Like the rest of their facilities it was in very good condition. Since you need to be able to do a lot for yourself to be there, you did not walk in and have this mournful feeling wash over you. Obviously not having to be in a place like that at all is the ideal situation, but if you were to ever need to place someone you cared about in a home that is not their own, I would recommend Catawba Valley Living.

Photos of Catawba Valley Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Catawba Valley Assisted Living

• Activities Extra: Activities Are A Mix Of Time Spent Together In Groups, As Well As An Individual, Anniversary Of D Day, Recognizing Residents Who Are Veterans, Making Memory Books, Trivia Games Of Current Events, Outings To The Local Mall Or Shopping, Crafts, Music, Church Groups, Movies, Church Group

• Home Sale Assistance

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: HAL-018-024

About Catawba Valley Assisted Living

At Catawba Valley Living at Rock Barn, we embrace the concept of "Carpe Diem" (Seize the Day). We believe that each day should be lived to the fullest, and we want to share that vision with you. Though we realize it is not easy to replicate a person's home, we believe that we have achieved a warm and inviting atmosphere in which all seniors will feel at home. Each aspect of Catawba Valley Living at Rock Barn was planned with the residents who would grace our doors in mind. Large spacious common areas with beautifully appointed interiors make our residence an inviting and warm Community. The staff here is committed to treating Seniors the way they should be treated"¦ as our "National Treasures". Residents in our Community are always treated with dignity and respect while maintaining their independence as much as possible.

Map of Catawba Valley Assisted Living