Edengardens of Concord

Reviews of Edengardens of Concord

Assisted Living Reviews for Edengardens of Concord

August 27, 2013

By Amar A La Esposa

My husband has been in Horizon Bay since July 2nd. It is a beautiful place. It is also clean. The food is good. The people there are very nice and helpful. They have all kinds of activities there. They have some mind games that residents play and other things that make them think. What I like best about this facility is that they have a big black and white dog that stays in the facility. I'm a dog lover so I like that. I also like it that this dog is a good therapy for the people who are living there.

December 25, 2012

By sunflower6

Other

This is very clean facility. The rooms are spacious. Everyone is friendly and very knowledgeable. Medications are left with a nurse and are listed and dispensed by her. Entry paper trail is is very defined. There are many activities for the residents to participate in. The facility encourages residents to bring personal items like pictures for their walls and furniture from home. I felt very comfortable having my friend stay at this facility and recommend it highly

Costs for Edengardens of Concord

Photos of Edengardens of Concord

Services and Amenities of Edengardens of Concord

• State Licenses: HAL-013-036

About Edengardens of Concord

Brookdale Concord South provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Edengardens of Concord