Crescent Heights

Reviews of Crescent Heights

Independent Living Reviews for Crescent Heights

June 01, 2017

By mary385017

Crescent Heights looked new and clean. Nothing was going on while I was there, but they said they had bingo and movies. They showed us around and pointed out things we needed to see. The staff was friendly. They served 3 meals a day. They had a bus that would take us to the doctors' appointments.

April 28, 2017

By Hilary280348

Crescent Heights looked like a regular, upscale apartment. The staff was very nice. The dining area was very pleasing. It was close to the mall and the hospital right across the street from the mall.

November 23, 2016

By Anna057663

Crescent Heights was a very nice place. The lady that I met who in charge was very nice. My concern was that my sister needed medical attention. I liked the rooms. They had one bedroom unit that was adequate in size. The staff was very informative. The food was great. There were no doctors on site, but they could give you connections to a doctor.

October 10, 2016

By Linda357706

We have decided on Crescent Heights. My parents have moved in and seem to be adjusting really well. There is a very nice and friendly atmosphere. There are a lot of activities for my parents. I like that they have emergency calls in every room, there is a nurse available everyday there, and I like the meals and the quality of the meals.

May 10, 2016

By Jim118323050

My mom is at Crescent Heights. It’s a large community, and they don’t have medical staff. As a matter of fact, if someone falls, they would have to call the fire department. They serve three meals a day, but not that many people like the food there, which is one of their drawbacks. The management is very good and friendly. They come around, visit, and assist people in serving their meals. They seem always available for help as long as it is not medical.

December 30, 2015

By Maggie33

Crescent Heights was nice and very clean. The only thing about it that was different from some of the others I saw is that their kitchen does not have a stove. Basically, you don’t cook in there, you eat down in the restaurant. When I asked them about it, they told me that we could cook there but it was like a small pot. The dining area was fine; the staff was friendly.

November 30, 2015

By Teresa117278350

The one that I went to was the Crescent Heights. It was absolutely gorgeous. It would have been perfect for my mother four years ago, but she requires more than what they offer. They had one aide or you could have anybody go in to the facility and take care of your mom.

November 29, 2015

By Anonymous visitor

They’re very nice at Crescent Heights. The first room we were ushered into was a very small one bedroom, but there were several choices. I would assume that they were designed to fit any need. We were invited for a meal, and it was very nice. They’re very accommodating.

September 29, 2015

By Jacquie2

Crescent Heights was very nice, and I liked it, but my parents need more assistance than what they offered. I liked their apartments better. They were much larger. The staff seemed very knowledgeable and very friendly.

June 15, 2015

By Herman4

The rooms were OK, and the food was good at Crescent Heights. The medical facilities were also good.

February 10, 2015

I love Crescent Heights. I really like that, but it is for independent living only. But they can hire somebody to come, and it's a high price to be there to pay for assisted living. The dining room was nice. They have weekly tours, and they get together and go to bowling and movies. I just wish they had assisted living and memory care.

October 17, 2014

By Past Member

Stay as far away as you can. The facility is very poorly managed and the food is awful. The office staff does not handle issues and is rude to the residents. The activities are not managed well, from arguments at bingo games to not having a variety of activities to choose from. Even with suggestions, food is salty, fried and unhealthy especially for a senior citizen diet. It lacks variety and most items are not edible due to being over cooked or undercooked. The common areas of the facility are not clean and most of the washers and driers are broken and do not get fixed. Maintenance staff even turned off air conditioners in the hallways rendering walking for exercise inside impossible due to the uncomfortable temperature.

Hello, we are disappointed to read your experience with us in the past was not pleasant. In the past 5 years we have vastly improved our service to our residents by changing our management structure. We hope if the need arises for senior living again, you will consider Crescent Heights.

August 13, 2014

By Carolyn97358450

Crescent Heights is cheaper than some of the other independent living. It is also the closest to my son and it met all my requirements. I think the people that I met there were friendly and open. I liked the fact that they have two management teams -- a husband and wife -- so you can go to them with your problems. I could even go to one team to get a taxi to go to the VA hospital, which I was surprised to hear. So I have free transportation to the VA hospital, which I need. I wanted the largest studio, but they only have those for really old people. We had lunch there a couple of times and the food was fantastic. I understand that they are worried about older people falling and drowning, so that is why they don't have a pool, just showers. They have an exercise room. They have free transportation, so you could go to lunch or shopping once or twice a week or whatever that is that people need to do with the shuttle bus. They also have a library, a needle room where you can learn how to knit and crochet and stuff like that, a TV room, and a private dining room where you can have your family over for family supper or something.

March 28, 2014

By Angela10

When you walk inside Crescent Heights, it is set up like a cruise ship. There were three levels, and it looked like a cruise ship on the inside. Like other Holiday properties, it has the same building concept and the same apartment size. Although the theme was the same, I think the other facility was built a little later than this one. This one was a little older, but still it looked decent. I would recommend this one too. If my mother went with Crescent Heights, I would be happy with it. If she went with the other one, I would be happy with it also.

March 28, 2014

By Carolyn40

I already have a facility. It is called Crescent Heights. I like everything about it. I like the food, I like the people, I like the layout, and also it is next to my son. This facility was very clean. What I chose was a large studio, which is in an L-shape, so you have some privacy in the back corners, and there is plenty of room. I know already how big it is and how I could fit my furniture in there. It is very nice. They would do the housekeeping and stuff like that, so I don't have to worry about anything. As for the staff, they said they were going to send me a welcome kit, but they never did, so I have to call them again today and ask for a welcome kit.

October 04, 2013

By Caring69196750

Crescent Heights is a really nice facility. They are also owned by Holiday. They have nice facilities. They have nice dining room. The rooms are a little bit small, just like the other facility I visited. Nevertheless, they would have been okay for us.

May 31, 2013

By caring0524213

I've visited Crescent Heights for my parents. It was fairly new and modern at that time. It was very clean and the overall appearance was impressive. I was also impressed with the staff. They were cordial and professional.

Costs for Crescent Heights

Photos of Crescent Heights

Services and Amenities of Crescent Heights

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Crescent Heights

Crescent Heights is located in Concord, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Crescent Heights for a visit...and stay!

Map of Crescent Heights