Trinity Elms

Reviews of Trinity Elms

Assisted Living Reviews for Trinity Elms

November 09, 2015

By Cocoa1234

The facility is beautiful. The food is very good. The activities are excellent. There are many issues with patient care by CNAs, and there does not seem to be good supervision by administration many times. Hoping to see improvements soon. Everyone is kind, though.

August 22, 2015

By Sarah43

Dad stayed at Trinity Elms Assisted Living before he passed away. Their service was excellent, and the staff was very caring. Our move in was quick and easy. There wasn’t any issue at all. I would highly recommend them.

August 06, 2015

By Chere B

No longer called Elms at Tanglewood; it is Trinity Elms. This is an excellent assisted living center, and next door is Trinity Elms health and rehab, which is a step up in care, offering skilled nursing and rehab services. This is a well-run place, with caring staff and administrator. Very highly recommended!

November 15, 2012

My sister had to be put in a nursing home for two weeks after she came out of the hospital. She stayed in Elms at Tanglewood. What I saw there was quite depressing. The patients didn't get good care. They didn't give the patients bath every day. Maybe just once a week. I saw so many of the Alzheimer's patients in wheelchairs stuck against the wall, with their hips down like they've been doped up or something. They generally keep the rooms clean, but to me patient care is more important than keeping the rooms clean.

Services and Amenities of Trinity Elms

About Trinity Elms

Trinity Elms is a senior living provider in Clemmons, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Trinity Elms for more details on services and rates.

Map of Trinity Elms