The Social at Cotswold

Reviews of The Social at Cotswold

Assisted Living Reviews for The Social at Cotswold

February 14, 2014

By James77308950

I found a good community. I like it very much and I'm very happy with it. The food here is very good and the people are fine. I have a one bedroom apartment with very nice glass windows. It's nice and bright so I'm enjoying it. When I moved in, we decorated the room and my children helped me put up lots of pictures. I moved here mostly because of it's location being close to eight of my children. They have a lot of activities here. They take us out to lunch in a restaurant once a week just for a change. I would highly recommend it

January 31, 2014

It was very comfortable, homey and welcoming. The people were friendly. The food was also very good. There were activities in-house all day as well as trips for the residents.

November 21, 2013

By Bobby5

It was a very nice facility. It was probably our first choice. It did have a nice and warm atmosphere. The staff there was very friendly. In terms of location, it was also very convenient to downtown. They have several sizes of rooms there. I believe they have studio, studio-plus, and one-bedroom apartments. I like the studio-plus because was nice and it did give a little bit more room for the residents. The one-bedroom was nice as well.

Memory Care Reviews for The Social at Cotswold

Costs for The Social at Cotswold

Photos of The Social at Cotswold

Services and Amenities of The Social at Cotswold

• Fee Structure Extra: $2500 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 060-110

About The Social at Cotswold

Just when you thought life in the Carolinas couldn’t get any better, The Social at Cotswold has raised the bar. Great scenery is just the start. We’ve also instilled a new philosophy on senior living, as fresh as the morning breeze while rocking on our wrap-around porch. See, to us you’re not a senior, you’re a hero. You’ve fulfilled your obligations to your job and raising kids, but you haven’t stopped living. We believe the best part of your life is yet to come.

Assisted Living is ideal for residents who value their independence but may need assistance with daily activities. Our community team members are raving fans of encouraging independence with assistance readily accessible at all times of day.

Memory Care is for our residents who are living with some form of cognitive disability. Every member of our team is NIDE (National Institute for Dementia Education) certified. That includes everyone from the chefs and housekeepers to the concierge and nurses. This allows us to interact with our residents as unique individuals rather than objects in need of care.

We believe that if a community’s focus is strictly on care, they don’t care enough. At The Social at Cotswold, great care is just a by-product of bigger and better things.

Map of The Social at Cotswold