Pavilion Health Center Brightmore

Reviews of Pavilion Health Center Brightmore

Nursing Home Reviews for Pavilion Health Center Brightmore

January 12, 2016

By Sharon118749250

My dad was at Pavilion Health Center at Brightmore for a month. It was wonderful. They had activities, although my father didn’t participate because he was in occupational, speech, and physical therapy five days a week, so he was very busy. It was a wonderful facility with fantastic therapists and great rooms, which were actual, individual rooms instead of just like hospital rooms. It looked like a bedroom with a bed and a nightstand, a wardrobe, drawers, dressers, a mini refrigerator, and a nice bathroom. The bathroom was beautifully tiled. It was really nice. I highly would recommend it. The workers' attitudes were very good. They really cared about the patients and really wanted them to improve. The facility was also very clean; I saw someone cleaning every time I visited. The food was OK. The dining room was a beautiful, huge room. My family had my father’s 84th birthday party there.

October 20, 2015

By Michael112762650

My wife was at Pavilion Health Center. It was an OK facility. It was new and clean. The staff has had some turnovers and I would say it was OK, not terrific. Their communication was fair, but sometimes there seem to be some confusion between and among the nursing staff and the physical therapy staff. Their physical therapy was good. The food was fair.

August 30, 2015

By anonymous109337450

My mother was in the Pavilion. The facility itself was wonderful. We were in a double room, and it was a nice size. Their private rooms were nice and big, and they were bright. Everything was bright and airy. I loved the fact that they had common rooms where they can bring people out. It was new, and that was an added benefit. Their rehab gym was wonderful, and it was huge. They did have the e-stim and vita-stim therapy, which are new and may or may not work on everybody, but the physical therapy was great. One of the housekeeping girls was really sweet, and there were a couple of CNA's and one of the nurses on a daily care basis that were pretty good, and I would recommend them, but one of the CNA's had an attitude. The physical therapists were great, but they were minus a Unit Director, and it seemed there was a continuous change in staff. Some of the CNA's do not watch the patients like they were supposed to.

February 07, 2015

By Emma14

The Pavilion Health Center is close to my house. The staff has been excellent with my husband. They have very nice rooms, and they have a lot of activities. They play cards and bingo, and they have bible study. Through Christmas, they have a lot of entertainment with people coming in playing Christmas music. The dining room is nice. The whole place is new, and it is a nice place to be. It is decorated nicely, and the food is reasonable.

Services and Amenities of Pavilion Health Center Brightmore

About Pavilion Health Center Brightmore

Pavilion Health Center Brightmore is a senior living provider in Charlotte, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Pavilion Health Center Brightmore for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pavilion Health Center Brightmore