Mint Hill Senior Living

Reviews of Mint Hill Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Mint Hill Senior Living

December 06, 2014

By caring97861950

Lawyer's Glen Retirement Living Center was very expensive, and all they took was insurance or out of pocket. It was all top of the line. The rooms were wonderful and probably a hundred percent as far as sanitation was concerned. Most of the rooms were private and very, very nice. I just couldn't afford them.

March 14, 2014

By Sandra-1

Lawyers Glen didn’t impress me. Most of the people there are in wheel chairs, and at that time, mom was mobile and I want her to be around more active people. It came across more like a nursing home than an assisted living. I also thought they were understaffed, but it seemed fairly clean. The rooms were smaller and you had to share bathrooms.

September 09, 2012

By Ombud

Other

My friend's parent was a resident of this facility. The resident got a skin breakdown while living here as a result of poor care. Staff seemed unconcerned about the discomfort of the resident. Administrative staff was rude to family member who notified them about shin breakdown.

August 23, 2012

By unreplaced

From mid-2009 until late 2010, I volunteered weekly at Lawyer's Glen. I often helped take residents to and from various activities throughout the facility, and spent time with residents on the dementia wing. Throughout my time there, all of the residents were taken care of, well food, and generally happy, or at least as happy as could be given the circumstances. The facility certainly seemed up to snuff compared to a few others I have volunteered at since. The one problem I had with Lawyer's Glen, however, is a problem with any sort of nursing/assisted living home. The dementia wing, while locked off for resident protection, is a lonely hall not unlike something you might find in an asylum. While there would always be several nurses buzzing about when I was there, most of the residents were left to themselves. I feel those are the people who need company the most.

About Mint Hill Senior Living

Mint Hill Senior Living is a senior living provider in Charlotte, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Mint Hill Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mint Hill Senior Living