Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte

July 30, 2012

By mturkCNC

I like this facility much more than the one he was previously living in. This one is in a pleasant location, and has a nice looking building. The building doesn't look like you would expect a nursing home to look like, and the environment around it is peaceful with many trees, and grass, despite its close proximity to the downtown area. The nurses that work there are kind and helpful. At my grandfather's previous nursing home, the staff seemed less professional, talking loudly with each other and not paying enough attention to visitors. Also, my grandfather believed they were taking pepsis from his refrigerator without his permission. He became uncomfortable there because of that which is why he relocated. The only thing I am no enthusiastic about is this facility's parking lot. It is small and has an awkward layout which makes backing out more difficult than most parking lots. My favorite part of this facility I'd have to say is its design itself. It has an old fashion look to it that is far more appealing than any other nursing home I've seen. My grandfather seems to like the facility much more than the one he was previously in, and I expect he'll stay with this one for a long time.

November 16, 2011

By dkyfamily777

I had an aunt who stayed at Golden Living Center until she passed away. The staff is very helpful and nice. It was once named Beverley Health Care. During the time it was Beverley Health Care, I was able to walk around and view the building for a class trip. The staff tries to help you with any questions and they provide activities for the residents. There is a rehabilitation center their where residents can practice and get help with everyday task (cooking, laundry). Unfortunately, my aunt was in her last days when she came to Golden Living Center so I was not able to see her doing the many activities they had available. Even though my aunt did not want to go to a nursing home; the staff helped to make her transition smoother. I have a very big family (my mother alone has 6 kids) so when our family came to visit, it could be hectic, but the staff still remained calm and answer questions coming from different family members. At golden living center, the staff becomes another part of your family. When my aunt passed, it was in the middle of the night, it was a sad phone call but the staff was there to comfort us. When my mom and her sisters went to the facility the staff was courteous with them and again seemed to be part of the family. It has been 4 years since I visited Golden Living Center but I have faith that they are still providing the same exceptional service. (Family of former resident in 2007)

About Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte

Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte is a senior living provider in Charlotte, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte