Fawn Ridge Assisted Living

Reviews of Fawn Ridge Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Fawn Ridge Assisted Living

July 05, 2011

By John55

I visited the home and was very suprised how much it as changed since i was there 3 years ago , some of the staff were great especially dominika in admissions she made my mom very comfortable,she was sweet and very patient with us and answered all of our questions . My mother now lives there and we are very happy with the most of the staff

October 01, 2008

By Derek-1

My loved one stayed here

Wow! I was surprised by what I saw. I was immediately overtaken by the fowl odor, coming from the living unit. How desperate do they need a paint job, some upgrading on their stained carpets through out. Do get me wrong I do understand and appreciate what they do, however, one would think they could afford the repairs. Hell even have the community come in and volunteer to paint, clean do what ever.

About Fawn Ridge Assisted Living

Fawn Ridge Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Troy, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Fawn Ridge Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fawn Ridge Assisted Living