Ramapo Manor Ctr For Rehab & Nursing

Reviews of Ramapo Manor Ctr For Rehab & Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for Ramapo Manor Ctr For Rehab & Nursing

August 20, 2013

By J. Matilde

I had knee replacement surgery & went to Ramapo rehab. from August 2nd to August 8, 2013. It was a nightmare from the 1st day. When I arrived at Ramapo they did not have my pain meds or my regular medications I take daily. I did not get any meds until the next day. Some of the aides did not know how to get a surgical patient out of bed to go to the bathroom. Would you believe me if I tell you that one aide suggested I wear a dipper so that she wouldn't have to help me up. What an insult. One morning I rang for the nurse at 6:00am to ask to go to the bathroom, she finally came in at 7:40. I never ate any of their vile food, it was always ice cold. Even my morning coffee was ice. My husband had to bring me my breakfast, lunch & dinner. They even forgot to bring me a dinner tray one lunch time and dinner time. I didn't say anything because I didn't eat their food anyway. Now for my experience with physical therapy, another nightmare. I had a therapist by the name of Maricio D. he was new at the facility. All he did for me was walk me up & down the halls, which my husband could have done. He would put me on the knee machine about an hour before he left for the day. I had to stay on for 4 hours. My husband had to take me off the machine when he brought me my dinner. I could go on & on, but I think you have an idea of what I went through. Lots of luck if you are considering going to Ramapo Manor.

Services and Amenities of Ramapo Manor Ctr For Rehab & Nursing

About Ramapo Manor Ctr For Rehab & Nursing

Ramapo Manor Ctr For Rehab & Nursing is a senior living provider in Suffern, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Ramapo Manor Ctr For Rehab & Nursing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ramapo Manor Ctr For Rehab & Nursing