Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Top Nearby Assisted Living
About Agape Manor
An unusual name, Agape (ah-gah-pay) means selfless, sacrificial, and unconditional Divine Love. The Agape Manor is a truly different adult living community and an alternative to assisted-living and nursing homes. It is where you and your life are celebrated physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually. Agape Manor is a 6-bed Family-Type Home for Adults. It is certified by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services through its Bureau of Adult Services.
Services and Amenities include:
- 24-hour live-in caregivers who are experienced working with elderly (ie, Dementia).
- Full assistance with personal care (ie. bathing, dressing, and incontinence care).
- Medication Management
- Home-made nutritious meals and snacks (Yes! Home-made, just like being home).
- Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Services available on the premises.
- Medical Alert System available and included upon request.
- Security System (Home is secured with alarms for our wandering residents safety).
- Back-up generator- to assure all our residents have electricity at all times.
- Personalized programs and activities.
- Walking distance from church.