The Brielle at Seaview

Reviews of The Brielle at Seaview

Assisted Living Reviews for The Brielle at Seaview

June 27, 2016

By Jay438142

The Brielle at Seaview is a great, brand-new place. It had all the facilities that we needed, like medical, a gym, and a place to do blood work. The person who did the tour was great. The dining area was fine. I was very happy with it. Everything looked good. The set up was very nice.

June 10, 2016

By Edward431375

I didn't like The Brielle at Seaview. I was there on a Monday, and they gave me a tour, and we agreed I come back on Friday. The following day, they kept calling me. The people there seemed to be a bit of a younger crowd and having the greatest time playing cards. The rooms were very small. It's a nice place, but I didn't like their sales approach.

March 30, 2016

By Richard122156250

The Brielle is a very beautiful place with very nice people. It’s brand new, modern, and very secure.

December 21, 2015

By Diana116991350

The Brielle was a beautiful setup. It's surrounded by park land, which was very nice, so if they wanted a nice walk, they could actually walk into the woods at least where there were green and living things. It was very pretty, and this was before it had actually had a special opening. And the rooms were going to be very nice; it was also going to be very nice, but they were not up and running yet. Based on how they were set up and just because they had not opened yet, I would give it a 4, but only because when I saw it, it was not opened yet. It was brand-new and also very gorgeous, and the room setups were very nice. I don't remember if they had kitchenettes, but they had really nice living spaces. They had a library, and they had nice things. It was a very nice setup. Sometimes you look at it, and you're looking after your parent and you say, "How could you not want to live here instead of alone?" It was not opened yet, but it did look like they knew what they were doing. And the people that we met couldn't have been nicer; it's just that there were no residents in there yet.

Photos of The Brielle at Seaview

Services and Amenities of The Brielle at Seaview

• State Licenses: 610-E-012

About The Brielle at Seaview

The Brielle at Seaview, a non-profit community, is nestled in a natural wooded oasis right on Staten Island. We offer assisted living and memory care on a 10-acre campus that’s comfortably removed from the surrounding noise and hectic pace. It’s an idyllic setting where you can enjoy walking paths, wildlife and our wooded surroundings.

Map of The Brielle at Seaview