Carmel Richmond Adult Day Health Care Program

Carmel Richmond Adult Day Health Care Program (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Carmel Richmond Adult Day Health Care Program

Nursing Home Reviews for Carmel Richmond Adult Day Health Care Program

March 20, 2014

I live in the area, so I was always aware of Carmel Richmond. It was a very warm atmosphere and it's not too big. My mother is much improved. She shares a room with someone else. Everyone I met has been very nice and pleasant. The food is not gourmet, but it's adequate.

April 06, 2008

By Elena-1

My loved one stayed here

I cannot express how grateful I am that my mother was able to stay at this facility during her recovery from surgery. The staff are truly very dedicated people. They went beyond their duty to assure my mom had the best care and got to actually enjoy her stay at the center. She is quite pleased with the level of care, the rehab staff, the nurses, aides, and administrators. The place is very clean, food is pretty good, activities are of interest to residents, and there is a true sense of community. I was impressed at how well she was treated. My mom stayed for 10 days at the Staten Island Univ Hospital prior to Carmel and there is no comparison between the two. The hospital staff were pretty defficient, they let my mom develop and infection, they failed to offer her the medical care she demanded. In Carmel, the entire team took care of her and I never had a complaint. I highly recommend this place if your love one is on need of staying at a rehab facility. my mom loved the place and the staff so much that she is now attending the Day Care for senior adults and enjoys it. She is continuing with her rehab, same staff as the one she had when she was a resident.

Services and Amenities of Carmel Richmond Adult Day Health Care Program

• Special Diets

• Hindi
  • Italian
  • Russian
  • Spanish

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1:6

About Carmel Richmond Adult Day Health Care Program

Carmel Richmond Adult Day Health Care Program is a senior living provider in Staten Island, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Carmel Richmond Adult Day Health Care Program for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carmel Richmond Adult Day Health Care Program