Renaissance Rehabilitation and Nursing Care Center

Reviews of Renaissance Rehabilitation and Nursing Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Renaissance Rehabilitation and Nursing Care Center

February 21, 2017

By .....3

l been in the facility several times to visit, the food is not great, you're left on hold for a ridiculous length of time, it's very frustrating to try to talk to your love one and left on hold with a less than caring receptionist. the nurses an aides are loud, often challenging each other, the male manager is an egomaniac who doesn't put effort into his residents. I am pulling my love one out as soon as l can.

January 05, 2017

By Lorraine243606

I was in Renaissance. The physician and occupational therapies were excellent. The room was nice but kind of dusty, but I guess they were redoing it. They had activities throughout the whole day, like puzzles and building Santa's house.

December 04, 2016

By Elementary

My great grandmother suffered here for two months. In that short time she developed severe sores and was drugged to stay in bed all day. Once we were informed about the sores we had her removed immediately.

December 27, 2012

By caring12102

I went on a very quick tour of Renaissance Rehabilitation. I was looking for a place for my mom. But I think it was not the right facility for her because it's more for people with severe dementia. From what I've seen, it was fine.

May 30, 2012

By NTerilli

My experience at the above facility was not that great, but it wasn't horrible either. I think the facility could have been much cleaner then it was, the staff did not seem to take much interest in housekeeping and upkeep. Most of the staff at the facility were very pleasant though. The nurses and nurse aids seemed very in touch with all the residents in the facility, and seemed to try their hardest to make everyone feel at home and comfortable. The level of care as far as I was concerned, was very high. They all also seemed to take a real interest in making me comfortable whenever I would come for a visit. The food at the facility however was not that good and could definitely use improvement as well. A lot of the food was bland, mushy and just did not taste great at all. Other then those few things I would have to say the facility was overall a decent place and the staff helps make it that way.

Services and Amenities of Renaissance Rehabilitation and Nursing Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Renaissance Rehabilitation and Nursing Care Center

Renaissance Rehabilitation and Nursing Care Center is a senior living provider in Staatsburg, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Renaissance Rehabilitation and Nursing Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Renaissance Rehabilitation and Nursing Care Center