Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living

Reviews of Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living

December 09, 2014

By Janet9830

We have moved my mother to Maple Pointe, so she's all set. What I like best about this facility is that financially it is more feasible. It is a lovely facility. It is smaller than some of them, and it is very close to my house. The staff was very friendly, caring, and attentive. I didn't try eating there, but my mother said it's alright. It is not her cooking, but it is alright. Sanitation is very good.

June 26, 2013

By Roger8

My mom is happy at Maple Pointe. Their surrounding is clean and her room is comfortable. They serve the food on time and the staff is helpful and very good.

December 11, 2012

By Grandma G

We have a family member in this facility. It is only about two years old. Its lovely.

November 20, 2012

By RamRam12341

This was a last minute necessity for my family. My grandmother suffers from a mild case of alzheimers disease and her recent fall seemed to advance the case slightly. She became extremely forgetful and disoriented. We happen to live just down the road from this facility so that was a huge benefit right out of the gate. The staff has been the most incredible aspect of the facility thus far. They are extremely caring, compassionate, and helpful. Visiting hours are extremely flexible and the entire process has been wonderfully easy. Given that this was unexpected and an obviously hard time for my family, I commend every facet of the Chelsea Assisted Living facility in Rockville Centre. My hats off to them and from the bottom of my heart I appreciate the attention and care they have shown my grandmother.

About Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living

Maple Pointe was built to offer a superior living alternative for the seniors of Rockville Centre and the surrounding areas of Long Island, New York. Nestled in the heart of historic Rockville Centre, Maple Pointe offers the growing older population a lifestyle of dignity, respect and independence while striving to meet their needs of comfort and Peace of Mind for family members.

The Maple Pointe experience is truly one of a kind. A five story Tudor style building made up of private and semi-private apartments blend well with the community?s architectural design. Sunny large windows brighten the dedicated lounge and activity areas conveniently located on each floor. A courtyard centrally located provides tables and chairs for outside lounging, barbeques and social events.

Map of Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living