Park Ridge Housing

Park Ridge Housing (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Park Ridge Housing

Independent Living Reviews for Park Ridge Housing

December 15, 2015

The Villages at Unity is a beautiful community but expensive. I would have liked my uncle to stay there, but he can't afford it. The meals are wonderful.

April 30, 2015

By Barbara105220350

My mother has been in The Village at Unity for quite a while now. The staff is awesome. She is in a one-bedroom, and it's very good and nice sized. They play bingo, and they take them out on outings.

January 24, 2015

By Sandy49

The Villages at Unity was OK, but I don't think they represented themselves as well as they should have. They didn't show me everything the facility had. The part that they should have showed me, there was a community park, which they didn't show me at all, and from what I saw, it was really dark, and I was not impressed with it. They staff was friendly, but like I said, they should have shown me the entire facility and not just one portion of it.

May 29, 2014

Everybody recommended The Villages at Unity. It was clean, and actually, it was brand new. The rooms were smaller. I was shocked at the size of living room. I don't think you could have gotten much in it. Also they didn't provide furniture at all; you have to provide everything for yourself. Also, I thought this place was impersonal. I didn't think the staff was as warm and welcoming. Actually I only met with the intake person, and I just wasn't impressed by her. She just presented what they had to offer, and it was more like a business thing for her. The atmosphere of this community was just different. It did have a lot, like it had a movie theater, a coffee bar, and things like that, but I didn't get the warm fuzzy feeling that I got at another facility. Nothing stood out to me with their menu; it was just a regular kind of menu. Also their dining room was not elegant; it was just like a restaurant.

March 27, 2014

By Kay24

I've had a couple of meals at Villages at Unity. They were very nice. It was like going to a fancy restaurant. The rooms were very nice. Somebody comes in to do housekeeping once a week. The living room is very spacious. There's a little tiny den and a nice little porch. The kitchen is small but adequate, especially when people go to the dining room for meals. I like the location, and I like the size of the room.

January 31, 2014

We went to The Villages at Unity and the place was very clean and their building looks new. The staff were very nice and professional as well. They have a lot of activities to offer for their patients.

October 23, 2013

By Caring71995750

The Villages is very nice. My parents are very happy there. It is very clean and the food is good. The staff is very friendly. The maintenance people come in and help them hang pictures. There are different things you can do there every month. They take them on trips and shopping tour three times a week. It's very affordable at $3600 a month for both my parents and that includes food and everything. So far, they're very happy with it.

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Ridge Housing

Services and Amenities of Park Ridge Housing

About Park Ridge Housing

Park Ridge Housing is a senior living provider in Rochester, New York that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Adult Day Care. Contact Park Ridge Housing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Ridge Housing