Fleming Point

Reviews of Fleming Point

Independent Living Reviews for Fleming Point

October 20, 2019

By mayibast23

As you first walkin, the atmosphere is warm and inviting. You automatically feel at home. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. The food is great.

October 10, 2019

By Glenn and Ann

The service we received when we came through the door made us feel very welcome . Everyone was very friendly and even invited us in to see their apartments. Very clean

October 10, 2019

By Cathy

My mother moved into Fleming Point, and it's been great. It's very nice, everyone has been friendly, and everyone is very helpful. It's a great place, and I would recommend it to anybody. The dining area was beautiful, like being on a cruise ship, and you can order your own meals. It was affordable and the location was great.

May 16, 2019

By Renata

Fleming Point is very nice. They have mainly the one room configuration, the studio, and most of the rooms are like that with some different layouts. They also have regular 1-bedroom apartments. Every single one is an individual apartment. The person who gave me the tour was very accommodating and tried to be very helpful. The food was very good. The tables are set up for four. Service is very much individualized and they have a big choice of things you can have for dinner.

May 10, 2018

By Arthur

My visit to Fleming Point went fine. They provide transportation throughout the village for the residents. They serve three meals a day and you can also get snacks. They offer house cleaning services with sheet changes once a week, and any kind of room service. I got the feeling that they will do whatever you need.

June 06, 2017

By lewis283416

Fleming Point is a beautiful place, and the people seem very nice. We were greeted and treated very well. The rooms seemed a reasonable size and looked very nice and well-designed. The grounds were very nice-looking.

April 25, 2017

By Carol027786

Fleming Point was very nice and very accommodating. The room was a generous size, very clean, and very accommodating. The people seemed to be content.

February 10, 2017

By Annette111081

When you walk into Flemming Point, people greet you. It was very warm, friendly, open, and bright. The dining area looked nice, central, and open, and I liked that. The rooms seemed adequate, nice, little apartments. The staff was very friendly.

January 09, 2017

By Loving Daughter834746

The staff at Fleming Point is very friendly. The place is very light, airy, and welcoming. We saw a studio and a spacious one-bedroom. They also have a lot of in-house activities and organize outings to different places. It seems like they are open to ideas.

December 27, 2016

By William714247

Our mother is in Fleming Point. It is very nice, and we are very happy with it. The rooms are very nice and clean. The menu seems very nice. They have a bus that takes the residents places. The staff is very nice and helpful.

August 22, 2016

By Happy Visitor850366

Fleming Point was actually a very nice facility. They were only 12 years old, but they looked really old and was full. It was a very active community. It seemed to be very nice and friendly. Everybody knew everybody, which was very nice. It was very personable, very pleasant, and a good choice. I liked their dining area except that there was no entryway when you went in. They had so many people that it was so crowded at the dining tables.

August 27, 2015

By Sue112221250

My mom is now at Fleming Point, and she loves it. It is like a grand hotel. It is beautiful. They provide the meals, and the meals have been very good. They have activities, and they take residents out on a trip on Mondays. They also take residents out for any doctor's appointments that they may have on Tuesdays.

August 05, 2015

By Marie111107850

Fleming Point was a lovely place. I was very impressed with the looks of the place and the amenities that were there for the residents. The staff was very warm and welcoming and seemed to know the residents very well. They greet them by name and that kind of thing. My mother was also very impressed by the place itself, and she was just dumbfounded by how lovely it was, but she doesn't really want to go any place. It was very nice, and they were very accommodating for us. We saw a few different varieties of room -- studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom -- and they were all very nice, well laid out, and seemed to have everything that they would need. They just bring in their own furniture, but as far as kitchen things like a refrigerator and things like that, they had that available for the residents, and they seemed to be quite roomy; that surprised me. The dining room was very nice. We had lunch there, they had a nice variety of food, and what we ordered for lunch was very good. I was impressed that a lot of the waiting staff knew the favorites of so many of the residents, so it was a very positive experience. They seemed to have many different activities -- exercise activities, game activities, Bingo, and other games that they could play as a group. They have arts and crafts things, and they took them out shopping to the grocery store and sometimes to the neighborhood store where they could look for clothing or whatever. They have lots of activities to keep them busy and a variety of things that appeal to different people.

February 26, 2015

My mother has already been in Fleming Point for a month now. It’s a wonderful facility, and she loves it there. We liked that the managers live on site. She is enjoying all the activities like bingo, and they have entertainment come in. The food is excellent. Mom has an apartment with 1-bedroom, one living room, and a little kitchenette area that’s got a refrigerator and some cabinets for if she wants to keep snacks.

January 24, 2015

By Sandy49

I also visited Fleming Point, and they were excellent. If I didn't pick the one my mother's in, I would have picked Fleming Point. They were very accommodating and very friendly, and they just seemed to have a nice homey feel. The rooms were very good too. The staff that accommodated me during the tour was excellent.

July 25, 2014

We went to Fleming Point. I like the location of it. We didn't like it because it was too big. Some of the things were located on the second floor that we would have to attend to. I think it would just be too overwhelming for my father. It was very open; it was very nice; it was clean. The people that were there were very nice. We saw them playing a baseball game with bean bags.

July 07, 2012

By maggie144

My mom has lived at Fleming Point for about 4 years now and it is amazing how he health and emotional well being has improved since she moved there. It has a very warm family atmosphere with an activities calendar full of anything anyone would want. Music, cards, painting, bingo, exercise classes and trips to local restaurants weekly. The staff and residents are a friendly and caring and go the extra mile for each and every person living there. Pets are allowed, a great plus. At first I was concerned there wasn't a full kitchen in the apartments but now realize it is better that way.. because they provide 3 meals and there is always fresh fruit, snakes, coffee, tea hot chocolate available. Plus it is safer not to have stoves/ovens in the rooms. Holidays are celebrated with gusto and family members are encouraged to join in the festivities. Mom love living there "such a pretty place" "looks like a hotel". She has done one stroke painting,drawn pictures which she has given to her grandsons as gifts.. who knew! I love Fleming Point because my mom does and I know she is happy and safe..

Costs for Fleming Point

Photos of Fleming Point

Services and Amenities of Fleming Point

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Fleming Point

Fleming Point is located in Rochester, NY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Fleming Point for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Fleming Point does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Fleming Point