Brookdale Queensbury

Reviews of Brookdale Queensbury

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Queensbury

October 09, 2013

By William18

My friends mentioned Landing at Queensbury and we also saw it on an advertisement so we went ahead and checked it out. I'd say the appearance of the facility is more elegant than the other facility we looked into. The place is nice. The rooms, I think, are big and clean. I would recommend this facility.

April 09, 2013

By Jane20

We checked out two cottages at Emeritus. They had a nice, walk-in porch and a nice deck. They also have a den which could be used for a bedroom, which could give you two bedroom. There is a half-wall that divides the living room and the kitchen. There is also a room for your washer and drier. It has heating and air conditioning. I liked everything about it. The people also seemed very nice.

June 22, 2012

By smcdermott

Overall my experience with this facility was quite positive. My grandparents seemed to enjoy their personal living space, and generally liked the food served in the dining room. The staff is attentive, checking in on them several times a day for routine tasks such as dispensing their medicine, taking out the trash, or assisting with medical issues. My aunt lives in the same town, visiting regularly, and the staff was quick to relay important information to her as the primary contact. On two different occasions my grandmother and grandfather needed to visit an emergency facility, and reside temporarily in a nursing facility on the same grounds. Staff members were helpful in assisting with logistical tasks. Occasionally, depending upon the specific staff member in charge of checking in on my grandparents on a given day, certain tasks took longer than desired to be completed. I can recall at least one instance of coming in to a trash smell, and realizing the trash had not been emptied that day. This is why I rated this facility 4 stars and not 5. In general my family and grandparents were quite please with this facility.

December 06, 2011

By gloriamarzello

Visited the facility several times. It is a lovely establishment & I'm impressed with what I have seen from all staff memebers.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Queensbury

Costs for Brookdale Queensbury

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Queensbury

• Pets: Yes

• About Brookdale Queensbury

Brookdale Queensbury is a senior living provider in Queensbury, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Brookdale Queensbury for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brookdale Queensbury