The Manor at Woodside

Reviews of The Manor at Woodside

Independent Living Reviews for The Manor at Woodside

February 21, 2016

By Francine2

I like the rooms at The Manor at Woodside. The staff is nice.

December 16, 2015

By Elise3

The Manor was very nice, beautiful, and very elegant. The people seemed lovely and happy there. It’s very well run. We saw a lovely room, and the fact that we can put her pictures there was good. The dining room was beautiful, and the common room was very lovely and clean. The food was good. However, they didn’t have good medical care.

August 20, 2015

The Manor is classified as independent living, and my mother does have some long-term insurance, so we need someone that can accept assisted living. I thought it was a very comfortable place. It was very homey, it had living rooms, and it was accessible. It had elevators, and the appearance and staff were excellent, so this was favorable. Unfortunately, they did not have any kind of an exercise room. I think they were planning to purchase an adjacent area, but they did not have it at that time, and they did not have a pool. However, they do have the activity schedules and activity room, and they do give movies, so they have a lot of the normal type of perks for this type of living environment. One thing I did notice was that the food was so-so. We did go for a meal, and I think they could enhance this aspect a little.

April 16, 2015

By Julie67323550

I had visited The Manor at Woodside. It seemed good. I had a positive experience. The apartments were small. It was a good place, and the people seemed very nice. It was clean, and overall, it was fine.

November 29, 2014

Everything is perfect! The Manor at Woodside is just exactly a very good fit for my mother. It’s clean, nice, fun, safe, protective, caring, and attentive. There they have chaperoned trips, bingo, exercise, and religious services, so it’s nice. The atmosphere is beautiful. I'd recommend it. My mother’s happy and comfortable.

February 28, 2014

By Caring66820850

Manor at Woodside offers quite a few activities just about every day including the weekends. Its location is convenient to bus transportation. I would highly rate them because they had the convenience of being close to places like shopping. I heard some people who have had their relatives there and they were giving good feedback.

November 28, 2012

By DanielC

We visited The Manor at Woodside before my father passed away. The staff was professional and respectful. The place is very clean and well-maintained. It's a wonderful facility.

June 02, 2012

By DutifulGrandson

The Manor at Woodside is a charming place and a very cozy enclave for the elderly. The property is teeming with natural beauty and is meticulously landscaped, while the building complex is equally as orderly and is in pristine condition. There are innumerable activities and events that take place at The Manor, so there literally is something for everyone. My grandmother speaks very highly of the staff, claiming they are very friendly and attentive- qualities that are of the utmost importance in such a facility. Her living space is comfortable, but not humongous. There appears to be plenty of room for her to maneuver while the room is not expansive. Everything a senior citizen could possibly want is located within The Manor. There is a large common area that a lot of the folks were taking advantage of during my visit, and there was not a grim face among them. Everything about my experience with The Manor, and my grandmother's own testimony, leads me to believe it is a top of the line retirement community.

Costs for The Manor at Woodside

Photos of The Manor at Woodside

Services and Amenities of The Manor at Woodside

• Fee Structure Extra: Included In Rent: Electric, Gas, Sewer, Water

• Housing Extra: Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Washer Dryer Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Clubhouse, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About The Manor at Woodside

The Manor at Woodside is located in Poughkeepsie, NY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Manor at Woodside for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Manor at Woodside