The Pines at Poughkeepsie Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

100 Franklin St, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
The Pines at Poughkeepsie Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Pines at Poughkeepsie Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for The Pines at Poughkeepsie Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

April 29, 2012

By mcamp710

After my mother fell in the shower and broke her hip she was taken to Eden Park for rehab until she could take care of herself again. Because she didn't have the best medical insurance there wasn't a lot of choices and this one was the closest to home. Poughkeepsie in general is not a nice city and this place fits it perfectly. The staff are lazy and incompetent and did not try to hide the fact that they did not care about the patients. The first time I visited my mom I cried because I could not take her home. She told me that she would be starving and no one would bring her any food. They made her feel humiliated for not being able to do things for herself. The cleanliness was not the worst, but definitely not the best. The floor that my mom was on was the assisted living floor and the rest of the floors were for the nursing home patients. You could hear noises from up there that made me feel ver yuncomfortable. The staff constantly talked about how they didn't make enough money to do the nasty stuff they had to do. My mom was there for about two months before she was moved back home with the care of an aid. After seeing that place, I would never put my mother in a nursing home.

About The Pines at Poughkeepsie Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

The Pines at Poughkeepsie Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Poughkeepsie, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Pines at Poughkeepsie Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Pines at Poughkeepsie Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation