Heathwood Assisted Living at Penfield

Reviews of Heathwood Assisted Living at Penfield

Assisted Living Reviews for Heathwood Assisted Living at Penfield

November 29, 2014

By Carol88618150

Elderwood is a very, very nice place. The woman who is in charge is absolutely wonderful and welcoming. I went back to talk to her about my concerns. The rooms and apartments are very, very nice and set up very well. They were very, very good.

February 27, 2014

By William27

Elderwood was very nice. It seemed a little bit more upscale and a bit pricey. The staff was very nice and very accommodating. They had quite a few activities. They took the residents once a week to a cocktail hour to a restaurant and things that they chose. However, my uncle was a little private so he might not take part on the activities that they had and I wouldn't think my uncle would fit in there at that time.

Services and Amenities of Heathwood Assisted Living at Penfield

About Heathwood Assisted Living at Penfield

Heathwood Assisted Living at Penfield is a senior living provider in Penfield, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Heathwood Assisted Living at Penfield for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heathwood Assisted Living at Penfield