Drum Hill Senior Living

Reviews of Drum Hill Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Drum Hill Senior Living

January 04, 2013

By Cristy 1

Drum Hill Senior Living is a very nice apartment. They provide two meals a day, transportation, housekeeping, as well as daily activities. The staff is courteous and friendly.

October 04, 2011

By Lauren K.

I have visited Drum Hill Senior Living several times during the past year, and have found it to be a pleasant and upscale facility. All of the common areas are beautiful, clean and well-kept. There is even a beautiful view of the Hudson River from some of the windows.All in all, I found Drum Hill Senior Living Facilities to be a lovely place. I would highly consider it as a place for one of my loved ones to live.There are areas where the residents can watch television, as well as multiple dining areas. There is even a cage with a couple of pet birds in the main room).I was able to walk through the food prep and cooking areas, and fuond them to be sanitary and well-organized. I interacted with many of the people who worked there, and every single one of them seemed very kind.There are multiple activities for the Seniors (other than watching television). They have Activities Coordinator who works with the residents so that they have stimulating activities to participate in.

About Drum Hill Senior Living

Drum Hill Senior Living is a senior living provider in Peekskill, New York that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Drum Hill Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Drum Hill Senior Living