The Glen Eddy Retirement Community

Reviews of The Glen Eddy Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for The Glen Eddy Retirement Community

March 27, 2012

By ZV6661

This is a very good assisted living community, my grandmother is currenlty living there and she is very happy. I know the staff is very good because she has made close friendships with many of the staff and believe me she would tell me if they were not being nice, she has no problem expressing herself. the food choices she has are great and the food itself is very good as well, I have tried it. The facility is always spotless and well maintained very clean without that hospital smell. They offer trips and bring the residents out to places like parks, shows, and even the Saratoga Racino my grandmother is very happy there and is very much with it. I really don't have anything negative to say about the place with the exception of sometimes message are delayed. I left a message for her telling her I wouldn't be able to visit on a day I usually do because my wife went into labor and she didn't get the message until two days later she was very upset and thought I forgot about her. Other than that it is a great place.

About The Glen Eddy Retirement Community

The Glen Eddy Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Niskayuna, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Glen Eddy Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Glen Eddy Retirement Community