Village Nursing Home

Reviews of Village Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Village Nursing Home

March 06, 2012

By sbdoodle

took a tour of it with my mother. it was very clean and had a lot of options for those who live there and it seems to have very high across the board ratings from those who have been there or who have family there. it is in the village in downtown nyc so it is a busy neighborhood and that energy is good for the place as well as the residents.

October 28, 2011

By laura grey

My aunt who was like a mother to me lived for two years until she died. The staff was friendly whenever i visited her there but the place was definitely under staffed. Patients who had a hard time moving were forced to wait until they were served and for a nursing home. I feel that there should be two workers available to help for every one patient. The nursing home itself looked very sanitary but there was not much for the patients to do there. The place was not very big and had a gloomy feel to it. I would recommend a home where the people or treated like royalty instead of settling for this place. At the same time the cost was fair for what it was and I know everybody does not have the money for a stunning nursing home. Regarding abuse my aunt has never told me about abuse or anything in that matter.

Services and Amenities of Village Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Village Nursing Home

Village Nursing Home is a senior living provider in New York, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Village Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Village Nursing Home