The New Jewish Home, Manhattan

Reviews of The New Jewish Home, Manhattan

Nursing Home Reviews for The New Jewish Home, Manhattan

April 03, 2014

By Rita19

Jewish Home Life's Manhattan had very nice units. They showed us around, and were very nice. It had a garden too. They had lots of activities, so lots of things were going on for the people. They were very open to us about the facility, and they referred us to the one in the Bronx.

November 26, 2013

By Sonia3

My parent was in Jewish Home Lifecare for a rehab. They were very kind to her and she did well there. She was able to learn how to walk again. I didn't have any complaints about this facility. They were as good as it can get considering that they're working with sick people. My parent didn't get any wounds when she was there and they moved her constantly. Also, she was able to have somebody there that spoke her language. I just wished that they had more therapy for her, rather than an hour or two in a day. Overall, I have to say that it was a good facility.

April 18, 2013

By Caring 4703

I was in the Jewish Rehabilitation Nursing Home for almost two months. I won't recommend that place. Not everybody in there was nice.

Adult Day Care Reviews for The New Jewish Home, Manhattan

About The New Jewish Home, Manhattan

The New Jewish Home, Manhattan is a senior living provider in New York, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact The New Jewish Home, Manhattan for more details on services and rates.

Map of The New Jewish Home, Manhattan