Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center

Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center

September 23, 2014

I am in Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center. The ground is minimal, but they do have outside access to the open air. The staff is adequate. The food is great. There are activities from time to time. There is occupational and physical training. You can use the gymnasium materials. You can have a personal escort if you need for taking personal trips, but there is no group trip.

May 29, 2013

By Eric6

The physical therapists from Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center were superb. They were absolutely brilliant, and I love them. They got me walking again. I would totally recommend the physical therapists there. The food was surprisingly good, though it was not a gourmet food. But it was definitely a step up from what you get in the hospital. The housekeeping was excellent. However, I would not recommend this facility itself to anyone. I was there for three months. They didn't do much that annoyed me, but most of it was how they deal with other patients who was sicker than I was. I just didn't like the way they were treated. And there were amazing billing issues, too.

May 14, 2013

I chose this facility because it was the only one that would take him at that time. They were very, very good to him. It's a very nice facility, very clean and everything was good. It is under Catholic charities and it didn't cost anything.

July 08, 2012

By family at terrance

The staff here is very nice and knowable of each patient. I love the parties they throw for the residents and their families. The only reason I would rate it a 4 is i don't feel they are as clean as they should be and it does feel more like a hospital than the pervious facility he was in.

Services and Amenities of Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center

Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center is a senior living provider in New York, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center