Medford Multicare Center For Living

Reviews of Medford Multicare Center For Living

Nursing Home Reviews for Medford Multicare Center For Living

December 08, 2016

By Black hole

This is a terrible place to be in my end days. Aides do not listen to my request, have waited up to thirty minutes for call lite responses. Lack of respect and dignity. It is a warehouse for the elderly and disabled. Attitude comes from the top down and it is very obvious that money is the priority...no wipes or even drys to clean yourself. If patient care was the first concern ,that attitude would be filtering down. There should be 6 aides on the floor, there are usually 4 but have been as low as 2 &3. The staff may have a better attitude if they too were treated better.. Food is truly terrible. The showers are lukewarm. Must have turned down temperature to save money. There are some caring and loving aides and I always wait and hope for them. Of course for liability reasons...this is only one dying persons opinion!

May 10, 2016

By JPGOJSN

My mother is in Medford Multicare Center for Living. It’s not good. Some of the nurses are very lax and don’t listen to what the patients ask them. Her room has old furniture that needs to be replaced, but they do keep it clean. The food is not tasty at all, and the dining room is just a big, very plain, not fancy room. They have bingo and bring in entertainers.

December 19, 2015

By rosielafo

I can't tell you enough about Medford Multicare. They have the best nursing staff and aides. They are so caring and everyone from the front desk to the business office, and the social workers and the rehab and the nursing and the recreation offices, and administration, and the dietician office, and the clean up crew etc., in case I've missed someone are also. They take such wonderful care of my husband and I have never seen more compassion for those on the 3rd floor. You have to be a special person to work there! Thank you so much !

February 29, 2012

By Unhappy Mommy

I put my mother into this nursing home for a year and was very unsatisfied with the conditions in which she was treated. Within the first few months the staff constantly pushed her needs aside and left her unattended to the point of where she got bedsores. I insisted the staff who take care of my mother be changed and her stay there improved. The food was tasteless, or rather had very little flavor but no matter what the meal was all the food had the same consistency. My mother had complained of an upset stomach and diareah the first two weeks of eating their food. When I visited her I saw the ignorance of the staff and how they treated her like a person "in their way". When I approached the Head Nurse she talked to me as if I didn't know any better about how they ran their home. Overall, I did not approve of the service and conditions of this nursing home and would not recommend it as a caring facility.

Services and Amenities of Medford Multicare Center For Living

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Medford Multicare Center For Living

Medford Multicare Center For Living is a senior living provider in Medford, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Medford Multicare Center For Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Medford Multicare Center For Living