Lakeshore Assisted Living Facility

Reviews of Lakeshore Assisted Living Facility

Assisted Living Reviews for Lakeshore Assisted Living Facility

May 15, 2012

By desertskyyyx

My Great Aunt, Susan, was assisted by two female nurses. One named Natasha and one Urkina. Urkina was not a nice lady. She worked on her own schedule and did not provide her with the right care. Natasha was the most lovely woman I have ever met in that facility. She was intelligent, organized, mindful and just a great help. Susan would through tantrums and had mild seizures. Natasha knew how to comfort her after those attacks. She went out of her way to help, whereas Urkina did "what she was supposed to do", apparently. I think working at an assisted living facility requires an open heart, love and desire to help people and comfort them rather than just cleaning up and becoming a maid. My family and I could not thank Natasha enough for the help she provided for my Great Aunt Susan. She always put a smile on her face.

November 21, 2011

By AntneeLI

Lake Shore overlooks the beautiful Lake Ronkonkoma and the front area is very pretty. The facility offers numerous activities for residents and were extremely accommodating when we visited or wanted to pick our Grandmother up for the day/evening. The rooms were "OK." They were more then adequate and in the grand scheme of things, it does not cause me to downgrade the facility. We were very happy with Lake Shore and their treatment of our Grandmother and us and guests. Quite often, we heard positive feedback in regards to the food and smiles were seen when local children would decorate for the holidays. It honestly was a very pleasant experience and if conditions did not worsen to the extent that a full nursing home, I would have liked to see my Grandmother remain at Lake Shore. If you are searching places in the area to house a loved 1, you can feel assured that Lake Shore is a quality assisted living facility with a caring staff.

November 16, 2011

By katiemarie44

My great aunt became a resident of this facility after her husband passed away. I've visited her there on several occasions. The staff are very professional and polite and they seem to have a good relationship with the residents. My aunt has said that she is grateful to the staff there for being so kind to her since she is no longer able to care for herself. While she is unable to participate in most activities there are still some recreational activities that she enjoys doing. Many people have taken a sincere and significant interest in helping her to live among the many women and men who require particular care in their daily lives. She has made many friends and enjoyed the company of certain individuals who she says have reminded her frequently of the human kindness which is on display at this community. This assisted living facility is a wonderful place.

Services and Amenities of Lakeshore Assisted Living Facility

• Fee Structure Extra: Veteran 1,881.41/Month, Spouse 1,209.08/Month, Veteran & Spouse 2,230.50/Month

• Housing Extra: Assisted Living Residence Beds 200

• Coffee Shop
  • Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Cocktail Lounge, Air Conditioning And Heating, Courtyard, Ice Cream Shop

• Technology Extra: 24 Hour Emergency Call System

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Shopping, Program Featuring Social, Educational And Cultural Events, Movie, Zumba, Coffee Social, Recreational, Fishing Activities

• Special Diets

• Exercise
  • Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

About Lakeshore Assisted Living Facility

Lakeshore Assisted Living Facility is a senior living provider in Lake Ronkonkoma, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Lakeshore Assisted Living Facility for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lakeshore Assisted Living Facility