Appleridge Senior Living

Reviews of Appleridge Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Appleridge Senior Living

March 27, 2014

By Beryl1

CLEAN,FRIENDLY. WE have an apartment at the end of the hall with many windows and a beautiful view over the hills of southern New York state. We are moving in April. Contact me again and I will let you know about the food. I am looking forward to not cooking!

January 31, 2014

By Marybeth4

Appleridge was a very homey facility. You walk in and there's a fireplace in the sitting room. It's very cozy and comfortable. The dining room was spectacular. Everything was clean. Everything was professional and very upscale-looking. The staff was very friendly. I only saw one apartment and I thought it was beautiful. They have their own stuff in there.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Appleridge Senior Living

About Appleridge Senior Living

Appleridge Senior Living is a senior living provider in Horseheads, New York that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Appleridge Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Appleridge Senior Living