The Arbors Hauppauge

Reviews of The Arbors Hauppauge

Assisted Living Reviews for The Arbors Hauppauge

November 23, 2018

By DM222

My mother has been a resident of the Arbors for over 2 years. Unfortunately we are moving out of state and taking Mom. Just wanted to say it has been an absolute pleasure to be part of the Arbors family! The staff are all warm and caring. The Facility and gardens are just beautiful. There are also no hidden extra costs for things such as giving out medications as the facility is all inclusive. I just can’t say enough, there are loads of activities and holiday parties. Recently Mom told me she had danced all afternoon at a party.Yvonne the recreation director is amazing. There are outings to local stores, plays etc. and Mom who is picky loves the food there! thank you Howard, Shannon, Yvonne,Wanda,Christine, June, Jasmine, Belky, Patty, Victoria, Jasmine in housecleaning, Pierre(gardener extraordinaire) and all the staff there. We will miss you!!!!!

October 20, 2018

By Marie Baron

My Dad enjoyed living at the Arbors in his cozy studio apartment. The staff were very friendly, caring and competent. Dad liked to participate in the Bible study, Communion service and rosary group. He appreciated the reminders for meals and the night time bed checks. There were many other amenities and events offered as well.

January 15, 2017

By blj44

My mother-in-law is a resident. The facility is fantastic. Clean, lots to do, a staff of people that truly care about each of the residents. The moment we walked into the Arbors, we knew this was a place that my mother-in-law could embrace. Response time for even the smallest issue is quick. The staff makes all the residents feel like family

January 03, 2017

By Homie How

My mother resides there. A few medication issues have occurred which worries me at times. Spoke with the staff appear to be resolved. Overall, the line staff are great.

December 28, 2015

By MS8

My dad is at The Arbors at Hauppauge. I thought that the staff was very accommodating with me, my wife, and my father when we first visited there. The rooms and apartments are OK. I haven't tried the food, but my father has been eating there. He isn't too crazy about their cooking, but it is what it is. They also have a lot of things to do, like bowling, karaoke, trivia, bingo, happy hours, and movie nights. They also have trips to the store. I don't have any complaints so far.

April 16, 2015

My mother is going back to The Arbors where she was originally. She was familiar with it, she had a lot of friends there, and she wanted to return to that community. She was away for nine months. The staff was good. She was happy with them. The rooms were reasonably sized, and the place was kept clean. There was a very big lobby with couches and pianos, so there's always something going on in the lobby. They had music, dancing exercises, and bingo. They kept the people busy. They offered local trips on their bus.

April 10, 2015

By Joanne and John

My Mom was there and we couldn't have been more pleased at the excellent care she got. The community is friendly and the overall rooms, etc. were clean and well kept. We loved it there, she enjoyed her time there and we will always be grateful to the staff.

February 03, 2015

By Great Place for Mom and Dad

The caring, attentive staff at The Arbors makes this facility a standout among assisted living facilities. I have had the pleasure of interacting with the employees of The Arbors on numerous occasions. Each time Nancy, Meghan and Howard have been stand outs in their field. The setting is clean ,bright and updated with a huge amount of daily activities. Each day there is bus trip that residents can participate in that takes them out of the community as well. The room is huge and totally redone with a private bathroom and modern furnishings. I believe that the staff makes or breaks an assisted living facility and this one is a winner.

January 28, 2015

By Susan105251550

My father is in The Arbors Hauppauge, and it is wonderful. The staff is extremely caring, and they take good care of him. The place is clean, and the people are lovely. The rooms are pretty since they are newly renovated. They have all kinds of activities like movies, trips, cocktail hours, bingo, stories, puzzles, and models. It is a very pretty place.

December 22, 2014

I have a friend that's in the Arbors. She likes it, but she is staying in her room mostly. She has a sitting area, a TV, bathroom, two closets, and a refrigerator. The people that I'd spoken with were very nice. They have entertainment, singers, and a band, and I've been to some of their musical concerts; they had one for Veteran's Day. They're probably going to have something for Christmas. The place is clean. They decorate it nicely for Christmas. I ate with her when it was her birthday, and it was the worst food I ate in my life; they had salmon that day.

November 21, 2014

The Arbors is beautiful and my mother-in-law is absolutely thrilled. No complaints. The 1-bedroom is perfect for her.

May 30, 2014

The apartments are OK at The Arbors at Hauppauge, but I don’t like the idea of two people in one room. Their dining area is also OK.

December 27, 2013

My dad is in an assisted living at The Arbors at Hauppauge. He's doing fine there. Everything is good. The staff is very good. Regarding activities, he doesn't really go into them and he's just happy being by himself and doing what he does. He also loves their food and they do have a variety. He also has a spacious room. Everything is good at The Arbors. He is very happy there.

Memory Care Reviews for The Arbors Hauppauge

About The Arbors Hauppauge

The dedicated professionals at The Arbors Hauppauge are eager to show you why few other assisted living communities can compare to us for beautiful surroundings, exceptional amenities and the peace of mind in knowing that a caring staff is available when needed. Come see for yourself, we?re sure you?ll agree...The Arbors Hauppauge is among Long Island?s most desirable communities.

The Arbors Hauppauge is located at the geographic heart of Long Island, just minutes off the Long Island Expressway, Exit 55. Easy to get to from nearly anywhere on Long Island, The Arbors Hauppauge is convenient for visiting family and friends while offering an extensive choice of area restaurants, shopping and other destinations.

*Discount available for Veterans, their surviving spouses, children, and grandchildren of 5%-20% off our monthly rate, every month.

Map of The Arbors Hauppauge