Heritage Green Nursing Home

Reviews of Heritage Green Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Green Nursing Home

January 20, 2012

By Matt1

When my grandfather became ill and could no longer take care of himself, my parents began looking for a nursing home that had the help he needed and was close enough to be able to visit often. When they found Heritage Green it seemed like it would be the perfect place for him. We like to visit at least once a week and i find it to be a really nice facility. The staff is friendly, helpful, and my grandfather seems to like them. The facility is clean, with a pleasant atmosphere, a very comfortable vibe. The only thing i would have to criticize is the food could be better, that's the only complaint we hear from grandpa while visiting. Other than that i would recommend to anyone who wants a good place for their loved ones, who live near Greenhurst, NY.

September 30, 2011

By acala

I have experience with the Heritage Green assisted living facility because my mother's aunt was a resident there. Overall, I recall the Heritage Green to be a good facility and I do not recall any negative attributes. The staff was always friendly and helpful, as well as being very accessible. I used to visit the facility about once every week so I believe I have a pretty good perspective on it. Although this doesn't necessarily have to do with the quality of the facility, it was very close to my home which made the experience that much easier and convenient. Also there were many people from the neighborhood that were employed there and made it a welcoming and friendly place. I believe such facilities can at times be intimidating and often are thought of with negative connotations, but I believe Heritage Green was a wonderful facility with great staff. Also helped that when I went there as a kid they always gave me food! I'd give it top marks.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Green Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Heritage Green Nursing Home

Heritage Green Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Greenhurst, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Green Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Green Nursing Home