Heritage Green Nursing Home

Reviews of Heritage Green Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Green Nursing Home

September 30, 2011

By acala

I have experience with the Heritage Green assisted living facility because my mother's aunt was a resident there. Overall, I recall the Heritage Green to be a good facility and I do not recall any negative attributes. The staff was always friendly and helpful, as well as being very accessible. I used to visit the facility about once every week so I believe I have a pretty good perspective on it. Although this doesn't necessarily have to do with the quality of the facility, it was very close to my home which made the experience that much easier and convenient. Also there were many people from the neighborhood that were employed there and made it a welcoming and friendly place. I believe such facilities can at times be intimidating and often are thought of with negative connotations, but I believe Heritage Green was a wonderful facility with great staff. Also helped that when I went there as a kid they always gave me food! I'd give it top marks.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Green Nursing Home

About Heritage Green Nursing Home

Heritage Green Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Greenhurst, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Green Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Green Nursing Home