The Regency Assisted Living

The Regency Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Regency Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The Regency Assisted Living

June 27, 2014

I went to The Regency. It's beautiful. I like the location. It's very centrally located in the town. Everything is walking distance to it. There's a shopping center across the street, and there are restaurants. Very clean. I like the atmosphere. It looks like it is a beautiful hotel. The staff was very nice and very friendly. The rooms are large. They have different rooms. There is a studio, a 1-bedroom, and a 2-bedroom. There are activities all throughout the day. In-house, they have cards and bingo. Every morning, they have a trivia or a discussion, current events, and then they have parties. Outside, they have a bus, and it goes on trips to the mall and to theaters and little playhouses. There is not a day that there isn't a nice activity going on. In the town, the store owners honor the people there, so there are discounts to dinner. They used to see the movies. It was right down the street. As nice as it is, the people there are a little older. The food looks like it's very good. They have snacks all the time. The dining room is beautiful.

January 29, 2014

We visited The Regency at Glen Cove because of a recommendation of a website. The facility was lovely. It was like a hotel. The atmosphere was very positive and uplifting. The place is very clean and I found everything to be very well organized. I thought it was very nice. The rooms were like small apartments and they are very nice. The staff are very friendly and very nice. They have a lot of activities available. They have movie and games nights; they had a bunch of night entertainment which is great.

September 23, 2013

By Peter10

I thought The Regency at Glen Cove is an excellent facility. The staff is very nice. The rooms are very nice as well. The conditions of the rooms are very, very accommodating as far as I'm concerned. I'm very pleased with this facility overall.

June 06, 2013

By peacefuldaughter

First let me say that I am peaceful because of the Regency. I have worked at assisted livings on Long Island and I brought my mom to the Regency. The staff at the Regency are simply the best. The reason I say this is because most of the department heads have been there for a long time. That alone says a lot. If there is any problem it gets taken care asap, why because there is only ONE Regency. You do not have to go through 10 people,2 states and 3 different managers to get a answer or get something done. Beth the Executive Director is always around to talk to. Stella the special projects coordinator is always so helpful. Chef Pat has made many special meals for my mom and me in the private dining room. Angelina the case manager, her door was always open to discuss moms care. At the Regency you become family. You know everyone by their first name from the Wellness staff to maintenance to housekeeping to the dining room staff. Erica the Recreation director always had something going on. I never thought my mom would ever get involved with the other residents but to much of my surprise she did. The movies,lunches,shows,tea party’s and so much more. She was never in her room; she was having the time of her life. My mom loved that Annie Sez was across the street and Staples too. We would watch all the parades march down School St. We had front row seats in front of the Regency. My mom lived there for 7 years. When mom got ill the staff at the Regency helped me with bringing in Hospice Care for her. She passed away peacefully and with dignity. I still drop by with Poppy (my dog) to say hi. BTW Poppy was always welcomed..Like I said before you become family. If you go to their website you can read the testimonials especially the one about my mom’s 85th Peaceful Daughter

Costs for The Regency Assisted Living

Photos of The Regency Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of The Regency Assisted Living

• Pharma

• State Licenses: 400-E-290

About The Regency Assisted Living

The Regency Assisted Living, located in the heart of Glen Cove since 1993, is licensed as an Assisted Living Residence (ALR) with an Enhanced Assisted Living Residence (EALR) license as well. This allows our residents to comfortably “age in place”. Our convenient location in Glen Cove’s downtown village on the beautiful North Shore of Nassau County affords residents a vibrant lifestyle. We're within walking distance of some of Long Island’s finest restaurants and shopping, and only a short drive to the beautiful Glen Cove waterfront.

We offer fully furnished apartments, if desired. All apartments include 3 meals per day and cable.

Come for a trial month. A community fee will not apply if you choose not to stay with us. We also offer respite care (minimum of one month).

Map of The Regency Assisted Living