Rosa Coplon Jewish Home and Infirmary Getzville, NY

Reviews of Rosa Coplon Jewish Home and Infirmary

Assisted Living Reviews for Rosa Coplon Jewish Home and Infirmary

September 08, 2014

By Mary69071550

I think Weinberg Campus is very nice. They have a lot of things for the residents to do. My aunt is there now and she is very content. My other aunt was also there before she died, and she was very impressed with it. The staff is very good. She says that the food is good and the she is very pleased with the service. Maybe things are not as quick as they should be, but I see it differently.

August 10, 2013

By Visitor225

I visited Weinberg Campus and everything was really nice and perfect. The rooms were beautiful, it's just wasn't what we wanted at that time.

July 25, 2013

By Betsy5

My brother picked Weinberg Campus for my mom. They have senior apartments, assisted living, and if she gets worse she can always stay there. They have a higher level of care. You don't have to bounce from one place to another. I think that's why we chose the facility because once you ran out of money the Medicaid takes care of that for him.

July 25, 2013

By Carol44

Weinberg Campus is place and it's in a nice location. The staff is very friendly, but of course I'm beginning to realize they are trying to sell a room. The place was very bright and it had a lot of windows. It also had a lot of nice little lounge area, but they are just expensive.

May 11, 2013

By Caring 4082

We chose Weinberg Campus for our dad because it was a compelete facility with assisted living and memory center. We did not have a hard time with the transfer from one unit to another. The place was very clean and recently updated. There were new carpets and new furniture. The staff had been great to him and they liked him. The food was just average.

Adult Day Care Reviews for Rosa Coplon Jewish Home and Infirmary

Services and Amenities of Rosa Coplon Jewish Home and Infirmary

About Rosa Coplon Jewish Home and Infirmary

Rosa Coplon Jewish Home and Infirmary is a senior living provider in Getzville, New York that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Adult Day Care. Contact Rosa Coplon Jewish Home and Infirmary for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rosa Coplon Jewish Home and Infirmary