Fredonia Place

Reviews of Fredonia Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Fredonia Place

February 23, 2012

By cjohn82

Though I have never been a fan of assisted living communties/retirement communities/nursing homes, I was not the one making the decision when my grandmother began to have trouble taking care of herself. I was a little impressed by the quality of care at Fredonia Place from the first time I went to visit her. I was greeted immediately by almost every employee I passed and felt like my grandmother was in at the very least, a friendly place. She has taken to the library area and I know she's been enjoying the wealth of reading material. I do feel like the price is a little high for an unfurnished apartment. My grandmother's apartment came with basic appliances including a dishwasher, but the cost still seemed high. I will admit the price may be due to the fact that it is located in a nice area in a nice small town. There is a college nearby but I doubt there is much crime in the area. All in all I feel like my grandmother is safe and secure at Fredonia Place and is being given reasonable care. The facilities are clean and well kept. I haven't seen many of these facilities from the inside but with my grandmother living at Fredonia Place we can at least feel somewhat secure and attended to, even though we obviously wish she didn't need to be there.

Photos of Fredonia Place

Services and Amenities of Fredonia Place

• State Licenses: 060-S-003

About Fredonia Place

Fredonia Place offers active seniors comfortable assisted living along with support services they need to maintain their independence. This beautifully landscaped, 23-acre campus boasts a state-of-the-art 83,000-square-foot community with 53 one- and two-bedroom apartments and The East Wing, which houses Fredonia Place’s Memory Care Program.

All- Fredonia Place offers respite services for up to 120 days in a calendar year. Respite services are perfect for families who need a break or are going on vacation and do not want to leave their loved one home without supervision.

Each apartment at Fredonia Place has been designed to give seniors everything they could possibly want or need in their senior living community. For all residents, the utmost attention is paid to issues of privacy, courtesy and respect.

Map of Fredonia Place