Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills

Reviews of Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills

January 27, 2014

By caring78246550

My mom has only been in Castle Senior Living for 2 or 3 days, and so far they seem to be reasonably good. I was very impressed with the staff. The people there were competent, professional and caring. Their services were reasonably pleasant, reasonably in evidence. It was good locationally; convenient to where she was before.

May 14, 2013

By Joseph13

Castle Senior Living is a very, very nice place. I would recommend this to others and the person there is very, very helpful. People are very friendly and very cooperative there. The place is very clean.

January 30, 2013

Castle Senior Living seems okay. I spoke to people there and I think the staff is okay. But they seem a little tighter to me.

June 12, 2011

By F4rrHero

Friend or relative of resident

My friend Paul is a resident at Castle Senior Living in Forrest Hills, NY. I often visit on the weekends to keep him company and catch up on his week's events. The facility is very clean and offers a lot of activities. Paul especially enjoys working with the recreation staff who arrange chess tournaments, movie outings, discussion groups, and gardening. Everyone, from the chef, who sometimes comes out to greet us while we have lunch, to the person at the front desk, is friendly and willing to go the extra mile. The amenities are very nice, Castle has a very attentive housekeeping staff that really keep the resident's room and common areas looking great. Castle Senior Living truly keeps Paul safe and I always enjoy visiting. I would definitely recommend this facility to others.

Costs for Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 590-s-307

About Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills

Premium Senior Living Accommodations in New York

Let Castle Care For You: If you’re trying to find premium senior living accommodation in the Forest Hills, Brooklyn or Queens area of New York, our senior living community could work exceptionally well. Located in the heart of Queens, our senior care facility offers an Enriched Housing Program. Residents at our senior assisted living facility can live with dignity, independence and respect in a community setting with professional services tailored to meet their individual needs. Geriatric professionals of all disciplines provide compassionate, high-quality care. Each resident in our senior independent living provision participates in the development of his or her own specific care plan.

We are a popular senior living choice with elders who want to enjoy the benefits which supported housing and assistance with activities of daily living can bring, without leaving New York. Located in Forest Hills, and nearby Queens, our senior independent living community accepts residents from Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Queens and the rest of the city (and beyond). Our goal is to offer every resident at our senior assisted living facility a combination of exceptional accommodation, a high-quality lifestyle and premium care. We take an individualized approach to senior care, designing personalized plans for assistance that are specifically tailored to the needs of each resident. In addition to beautiful accommodation, delicious meals and a range of healthcare provision, we also offer a full program of stimulating, entertaining activities and pastimes. If you want to enjoy some of the best care provision in the city, it’s time to take a close look at what Castle Senior Living can provide.

Geriatric professionals of all disciplines provide compassionate, uncompromising quality care to the residents living in our senior living community. Each resident participates in the development of his or her own specific assisted living care plan, tailored to their individual requirements.

At our senior independent living facility, we know that meals aren’t just about nutrition; they’re also about enjoyment. Residents can benefit from delicious, nutritious, kosher meals, served in our well-appointed restaurant-style dining room. We also have a private dining room available for family meals and special events.

We have low staff turnover, parking in front of the building and our location is stellar. We are close to bridges, the airport and the city.

Map of Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills